RemedySpot.com

Re: Sigg bottls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NIIIIIICE, DARCY! I'm going to a green pharmacy tomorrow at lunch with a girlfriend who also got rid of her plastic to get more stainless steel waterbottles and containers. I'm excited! The more I hear about the toxins in plastic the more freaked out I am by it. Here's an article on it, but the BPA leaked from plastics has been linked to breast and uterine cancer, an increased risk of miscarriage, and decreased testosterone levels. BPA can also wreak havoc on children’s developing systems. http://blastmagazine.com/2007/10/earthtalk-plastic-bottles-allergies/ Glass and stainless steel all the way,

In further reading they are aluminum!Happy shopping w/ your friend today !!DarcyOn Jan 8, 2008 6:46 PM, Pink Pussycat <

pinkpussycat@...> wrote:

NIIIIIICE, DARCY! I'm going to a green pharmacy tomorrow at lunch with a girlfriend who also got rid of her plastic to get more stainless steel waterbottles and containers. I'm excited! The more I hear about the toxins in plastic the more freaked out I am by it. Here's an article on it, but the BPA leaked from plastics has been linked to breast and uterine cancer, an increased risk of miscarriage, and decreased testosterone levels. BPA can also wreak havoc on children's developing systems.

http://blastmagazine.com/2007/10/earthtalk-plastic-bottles-allergies/

Glass and stainless steel all the way,