RemedySpot.com

Re: Sunday - Cardio/P90X

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was pretty much a raving b*tch yesterdaysince I didn't have my endorphin thing going for a fewdays (plus I was feeling generally hassled and p-o'dabout spending half my weekend doing housework)

I hear you on that one. is always saying "you need to wash this" She's all time saying I need to clean something. I asked her one day..."why do I have to clean it? Can't daddy do it?" she said "no, you do it" So that's my label, I guess... the cleaning lady.

Anyway, I wanted to commend you for getting up on a Sunday and getting your workout in. Its after 9 am now and I'm trying so bad to talk myself out of working out this morning especially since I didn't get much sleep, but worse yet... I had a cream filled doughnut for breakfast with my little one. So needless to say, my body isn't calling me to move it anytime soon lol I probably will push myself and do it so I can at least feel better about eating that stupid doughnut.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.