RemedySpot.com

Re: Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOO-HOO!!!! Awesome work Jen!Darcy

Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08 Today or rather yesterday night I did the following:

Airdyne Bike: 2 minutes

Treadmil Walk: 30 minutes doing 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 3 (2 sprints)

Slim in 6's: Start It Up 50.89 minutes I used 3 lb weights for my triceps (still can't do all of them)

5's for my shoulder exercises and 8's for my biceps. Yoga at the end was still hard but I was able to hold the downward dog a little longer this time!

Jen

You are doing SO GREAT Jen!! It is really fun reading about your workouts. You're challenging yourself, making progress and just doing so wonderfully!!! I hope you feel as great as you sound (in writing)!

Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08

Today or rather yesterday night I did the following:

Treadmil Walk: 30 minutes doing 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 3 (2 sprints)

Slim in 6's: Start It Up 50.89 minutes

I used 3 lb weights for my triceps (still can't do all of them)

5's for my shoulder exercises and 8's for my biceps.

Yoga at the end was still hard but I was able to hold the downward dog a little longer this time!

Jen

Thanks Darcy! Jen Darcy Ledman wrote: WOO-HOO!!!! Awesome work

Jen!Darcy On Jan 6, 2008 12:31 PM, from Michigan <volleyjen0416> wrote: Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08 Today or rather yesterday night I did the following: Airdyne Bike: 2 minutes Treadmil Walk: 30

minutes doing 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 3 (2 sprints) Slim in 6's: Start It Up 50.89 minutes I used 3 lb weights for my triceps (still can't do all of them) 5's for my shoulder exercises and 8's for my biceps. Yoga at the end was still hard but I was able to hold the downward dog a little longer this time! Jen

Yeah, I feel pretty good but I need to do more walking...up my cardio to lose more weight faster. Jen p.s. how are you doing? nancydewolf wrote: You are doing SO GREAT Jen!! It is really fun reading about your workouts. You're challenging yourself, making progress and just doing so wonderfully!!! I hope you feel as great as you sound (in writing)! Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08 Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08 Today or rather yesterday night I did the following: Airdyne Bike: 2 minutes Treadmil Walk: 30 minutes doing 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 3 (2 sprints) Slim

in 6's: Start It Up 50.89 minutes I used 3 lb weights for my triceps (still can't do all of them) 5's for my shoulder exercises and 8's for my biceps. Yoga at the end was still hard but I was able to hold the downward dog a little longer this time! Jen

Hi Jen,

I'm doing really well. Sticking with the rotation and knowing you, and others are expecting to hear that I did is helping me workout even when I don't feel like it (like today and last night). Will post my workouts soon.

Today or rather yesterday night I did the following:

Slim in 6's: Start It Up 50.89 minutes

I used 3 lb weights for my triceps (still can't do all of them)

5's for my shoulder exercises and 8's for my biceps.

Yoga at the end was still hard but I was able to hold the downward dog a little longer this time!

Jen

Hi , I feel the same way. When I see that you or have worked out with Debbie or Tony, it encourages me to workout too! Jen KEEP IT UP and , I need ya! nancydewolf wrote: Hi Jen, I'm doing really well. Sticking with the rotation and knowing you, and others are expecting to hear that I did is helping me workout even when I don't feel like it (like today and last night). Will post my workouts soon. Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08 Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/06/08 Today or rather yesterday night I did the following: Airdyne Bike: 2 minutes Treadmil Walk: 30 minutes doing 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 3 (2 sprints) Slim

in 6's: Start It Up 50.89 minutes I used 3 lb weights for my triceps (still can't do all of them) 5's for my shoulder exercises and 8's for my biceps. Yoga at the end was still hard but I was able to hold the downward dog a little longer this time! Jen