RemedySpot.com

RE: treadmill workouts/Sat and Sunday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, that's a good idea, Tamara. You know, you could slow the tmill way down on the side steps and turn sideways on the belt to do them that way. I've seen that move in magazine tm workouts, and now that I think of it, also really slow walking lunges.

Yesterday I walked three times on the tmill, for a total of 50 minutes. Burned 261 cals! Didn't break any land speed records, but I am slowly increasing my speed.

Today I did Cathe's Body Fusion without the step, and only some of the aerobics (too much cardio for me!). Then I added on the Upper Body and Abs on the Ball add-ons, and I'm nicely fried. Took just over an hour, including the stretch. Nice to try out my resistance bands, although mine are not long enough to do everything with - like the overhead triceps extensions. Just subbed weights for those. It really is a different burn, and a nice change. Oh, burned about 316 cals, which I'm very happy about.

in balmy Ontario

----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Tamara MarchiThis morning on a whim I did the Austin indoor walking workout on my treadmill set at 4mph. It meant that I was just walking and had to skip side stepping and other alternative footwork, but I felt like it was a much tougher walk at 4mph rather than walking in place. And it was better than just walking on the tmill because I was doing all the arm exercises with 3lb weights. It felt great. Does anyone else do exercise videos while on the tmill? I want to do more.Tamara

Why <blush> thank-you. I actually really enjoyed doing the step aerobics sans step. :-) Cathe's step aerobics have a bit of a dread factor for me, because I don't do them enough to know all the moves. I am still buzzing a bit from my good workout this morning.

I will be taking tomorrow as my rest day, because the main bathroom reno is finally starting! Yay, and oh boy, all at the same time. Not looking forward to having them destroy my house, and I'm certainly not working out with a couple workmen around, but we inherited a mould problem when we bought this house, and I'm SO glad to be getting rid of it. Plus, we are putting in a jetted tub - same size as a normal tub, but with a few jets. Yay!

, who spent far too much time on the videofitness boards last night, reading rotation ideas...

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Pink Pussycat, did I mention that you are doing FABULOUS?? I love how you modified the workouts to suit your knees. What a fun variety!