RemedySpot.com

kettlebells and retro workouts in this months self mag.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This one has eva langoria on the cover. the pull out cards are for kettlebells which i see alot of ppl are big into. and the other is a retro-workout jane fonda moves. a couple of good health articles too. i don't care much for the beauty sections. i am not allowed to wear make up for work so its just habit that i don't wear it at all LOL. enjoykassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Kassia,

I leafed through this magazine at & Noble the

other day while my DD was playing with the The

Tank Engine Train Table in the children's section. I

may pick it up b/c the kettlebell exercises intrigued

me. I wonder how possible it would be to do these

moves with dumbells? I haven't succumbed to the

kettlebell temptation yet - but it is getting harder

since they are showing up in places like Target.

Somehow it is easier for me to resist if I have to

order something and pay for shipping, etc.

As I get older I wear less and less make-up, I tend to

think the too much make-up as you age makes you look

older - just a few products carefully (and lightly)

applied seem to be the best for me.

Take care,

Donna

--- Kassia wrote:

> This one has eva langoria on the cover. the pull out

> cards are for kettlebells which i see alot of ppl

> are big into. and the other is a retro-workout jane

> fonda moves. a couple of good health articles too. i

> don't care much for the beauty sections. i am not

> allowed to wear make up for work so its just habit

> that i don't wear it at all LOL.

>

> enjoy

> kassia

>

>

> ldy_solana's domain

>

> Too many people spend money they haven't earned to

> buy things they don’t want to impress people they

> don’t like.

>

> -Will

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

i kept the workout b/c i though of trying it with the dumbbells. i have a medicine ball with the handles on it i think that might work too. i like the idea of the kettlebells i was even swinging them around at target but gosh its so pricey to start over on a different set of "weights" so to speak b/c while 10-12 pounds might be good for the shoulder upper body stuff with them i would need heavier for weights and back. now i have cost myself over $100 just thinking of what they have LOL!!!!!! i couldn't believe they brought back the jane fonda exercises. i am sure they would work if you didn't go the speed she did in those videos LOL!! one could yank their hip out of place with her quick leg lifts but they are exercises that have always been around and don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. you know IMO if you are eating well and drinking water, nobody needs makeup b/c they have that natural glow. i know what i was eating like crap in NJ over my vacation i saw

the difference in my skin's complexion and even started to get some blemish spots. but once i got back home and went back to my veggies and tons of water my skin got better. i don't use much product, i still use noxema skin cream to cleanse and the occasional st. ive apriocot scrub to exfoiliated and the occasional mud mask b/c it feels nice. i used to wear makeup not for beauty factor but all the punk/goth kids did for a dramatic effect. i am sure it took its toll. if i do wear makeup i still might do my black eyeliner dark color eyeshadow for s smokey eye effect but a light shade lipstick but usually i use a gloss color.but i just don't have the time to get my eyes right when going out. when i am not working i am on the go and who has time for it. but i think i still get plenty of stares(in a good way) for being almost 30 and not looking it without all the makeup. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

I totally agree on the make-up. It totally ages people and causes lines and wrinkles in my opinion. I rarely wear it (like for weddings and funerals and nothing else) and like you, I look a lot younger then I actually am because of it. When I first started back to college, I was asked out by an 18 year old who looked totally confused when I explained that I'm old enough to be his mother. He thought I was maybe 22 and I was 34 at the time.

Tonya L. -www.smellabella.comwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Re: kettlebells and retro workouts in this months self mag.

i kept the workout b/c i though of trying it with the dumbbells. i have a medicine ball with the handles on it i think that might work too. i like the idea of the kettlebells i was even swinging them around at target but gosh its so pricey to start over on a different set of "weights" so to speak b/c while 10-12 pounds might be good for the shoulder upper body stuff with them i would need heavier for weights and back. now i have cost myself over $100 just thinking of what they have LOL!!!!!! i couldn't believe they brought back the jane fonda exercises. i am sure they would work if you didn't go the speed she did in those videos LOL!! one could yank their hip out of place with her quick leg lifts but they are exercises that have always been around and don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. you know IMO if you are eating well and drinking water, nobody needs makeup b/c they have that natural glow. i know what i was eating like crap in NJ over my vacation i saw the difference in my skin's complexion and even started to get some blemish spots. but once i got back home and went back to my veggies and tons of water my skin got better. i don't use much product, i still use noxema skin cream to cleanse and the occasional st. ive apriocot scrub to exfoiliated and the occasional mud mask b/c it feels nice. i used to wear makeup not for beauty factor but all the punk/goth kids did for a dramatic effect. i am sure it took its toll. if i do wear makeup i still might do my black eyeliner dark color eyeshadow for s smokey eye effect but a light shade lipstick but usually i use a gloss color.but i just don't have the time to get my eyes right when going out. when i am not working i am on the go and who has time for it. but i think i still get plenty of stares(in a good way) for being almost 30 and not looking it without all the makeup. kassia

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will