RemedySpot.com

Re: / mindless snacking and exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What a great idea!Darcy

, I have a tendency to do this at work when I'm bored, not so much at home. What has helped me is that I used the labeler to stick words onto the bottom of my computer monitor. I currently have three of them:

HungerSmallSuperheroThese words, glanced at all day long at work, remind me to eat when I'm hungry, get smaller portions, because in order to have the body and mind of a superhero some renunciation is necessary! You just use whatever word work for you. I dunno, but they help for me anyway. I like snacking on radishes because they are spicy and since they are crunchy, remind me of chips.

Very cool idea !!

I would have to use STOP and FRUITS OR VEGETABLES. If I'm sincerely hungry then I'd better get something good for me. That's the words in my brain anyway, love the computer monitor with the label stickers though!

/ mindless snacking and exercise

, I have a tendency to do this at work when I'm bored, not so much at home. What has helped me is that I used the labeler to stick words onto the bottom of my computer monitor. I currently have three of them:HungerSmallSuperheroThese words, glanced at all day long at work, remind me to eat when I'm hungry, get smaller portions, because in order to have the body and mind of a superhero some renunciation is necessary! You just use whatever word work for you. I dunno, but they help for me anyway. I like snacking on radishes because they are spicy and since they are crunchy, remind me of chips.