RemedySpot.com

Re: Jen's exercise for Sunday 1/06/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Another fantastic workout Jen! Just getting on the bike and doing the treadmill (on top of bowling) is AWESOME! Good luck with your VHS/DVD player!

Jen's exercise for Sunday 1/06/08

Today I rode my Airdyne Bike for 2 minutes TWICE = 4 minutes

I had my bowling league tonight = 1 hour

And I walked on my treadmill for 35 minutes using the 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 4 Steady walk.

So I had a pretty good day even though I didn't get a video in. Hopefully tomorrow Bright House can hook up my new DVD/VCR player and I will be able to join the DVD era again!

Jen

They came and "fixed it" but it wouldn't record so I had them come back. Turns out they forgot to attach the vcr to the cable box! Morons, I had to tell them that!!! UGH! Jen nancydewolf wrote: Another fantastic workout Jen! Just getting on the bike and doing the treadmill (on top of bowling) is AWESOME! Good luck with your VHS/DVD player! Jen's exercise for Sunday 1/06/08 Jen's exercise for Sunday 1/06/08 Today I rode my Airdyne Bike for 2 minutes TWICE = 4 minutes I had my bowling league tonight = 1 hour And I walked on my treadmill for 35 minutes using the 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 4 Steady walk. So I had a pretty good day even though I didn't get a video in. Hopefully tomorrow Bright House can hook up my new DVD/VCR player and I will be able to join the DVD era again! Jen

What a pain! Glad to hear it is all set now though!

Today I rode my Airdyne Bike for 2 minutes TWICE = 4 minutes

I had my bowling league tonight = 1 hour

And I walked on my treadmill for 35 minutes using the 2002 Self Challenge Week 1 Workout 4 Steady walk.

So I had a pretty good day even though I didn't get a video in. Hopefully tomorrow Bright House can hook up my new DVD/VCR player and I will be able to join the DVD era again!

Jen