RemedySpot.com

Re: Videos.. and workouts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi heather,i like denise okay but her cueing is terrible which may make it harder to keep up with the moves. do you have fittv? sharon mann and gilad both have shows that do cardio and they are great instructors. there are other shows like shimmy which i found to be a great bellydance instruction.kassia wrote: I am so not coordinated! I am not able to keep up with Austin'sTraining workout dvd -- even with her "low intensity" workout. I am going to attempt to learn a belly dance dvd I got -- but I havenot watched it yet. Did you all know you are a BAD influence?! (teasing!) I like thevideos because I can do them at home and don't have to drive or findchild care.. and my 3yo enjoys "dancing" with me. But am findingdifferent ones I want to get.. and I

simply CANNOT do them all!!! ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I'm not even slightly coordinated. I don't know this workout but my level of coordination is Sansone's walking videos. I can do knee lifts, kicks, side steps and walking in place just fine. That's about it though! Actually, Tony Horton's P90 cardio is EXTREMELY simple when it comes to choreographed movements. Even more simple than . The workouts are a lot more intense than 's but at least I can follow along without tripping (we'll see if I don't pass out from exertion though when I try Sweat 3-4, probably on Saturday)!

This is a group of enablers... just wait, you'll become one soon too! :-)

Videos.. and workouts

I am so not coordinated! I am not able to keep up with Austin'sTraining workout dvd -- even with her "low intensity" workout. I am going to attempt to learn a belly dance dvd I got -- but I havenot watched it yet. Did you all know you are a BAD influence?! (teasing!) I like thevideos because I can do them at home and don't have to drive or findchild care.. and my 3yo enjoys "dancing" with me. But am findingdifferent ones I want to get.. and I simply CANNOT do them all!!!

Don't worry - I'm not so coordinated either. I tried doing

Cathe step videos in the past but I just ended up with bruised shins.

I just use the step for keep it simple stupid type videos. If you

don't feel overly coordinated or awkard you might get discourage so if

that doesn't work out for you trust that there a kazillion other

videos (is that a number?) that might appeal to you.

Which Belly Dance DVD? I need to pick that back up again. I have a

skirt thingy even and finger zills.

a

>

> I am so not coordinated! I am not able to keep up with Austin's

> Training workout dvd -- even with her " low intensity " workout.

>

> I am going to attempt to learn a belly dance dvd I got -- but I have

> not watched it yet.

>

> Did you all know you are a BAD influence?! (teasing!) I like the

> videos because I can do them at home and don't have to drive or find

> child care.. and my 3yo enjoys " dancing " with me. But am finding

> different ones I want to get.. and I simply CANNOT do them all!!!

>

>

>

>