RemedySpot.com

Re: / Wednesday evening yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I did my 3 mile walk at lunch and am doing 20 flights of stairs at 4:00.

wow, your walking is always so impressive ! Yoga sounds like just what you need right now.

~**~~**~See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

I have that yoga video!I don't do yoga, but I do have that one. Can't wait to hear what you think . Maybe I will give it a try sometime....DarcyOn Dec 26, 2007 5:02 PM, Pink Pussycat <

pinkpussycat@...> wrote:

I need to do yoga tonite too, as I'm still sore from Monday's BIP. I have a virgin Baron Baptiste from Trainer's Edge...perhaps I'll do the hi/lo dvd with Petra Kolber from that series then BB for strength and stretch afterwards! Thanks for the idea! I haven't done the Petra Kolber one in at least a year and have never done the BB one so I'll be deflowering another virgin that way.

Go !

/ Wednesday evening yoga

I need to do yoga tonite too, as I'm still sore from Monday's BIP.

I have a virgin Baron Baptiste from Trainer's Edge...perhaps I'll do the hi/lo dvd with Petra Kolber from that series then BB for strength and stretch afterwards! Thanks for the idea! I haven't done the Petra Kolber one in at least a year and have never done the BB one so I'll be deflowering another virgin that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! Be sure and let us know if she works out tonite

She did about 25 mins worth and quit. She told me that working out to the TV was just stupid and boring. She said she was going to get her a treadmill... and she calls that NOT boring?

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hopefully she'll find some activity she really enjoys and sticks with it to get herself healthier soon.

yeah, I hope so. She says what I do is stupid so I guess to each his own. I told her that what works for one person might not work for another. Sadly, she is about 60 lbs overweight and has gone on these weight loss kicks for a long time now. She said she was going to get Allie diet pills. She was on them once before and I do think they helped her to make better food choices, but she stopped taking them. Besides, she doesn't get it that it HAS to be a life style change.

I do my best to set good examples for her, but it hasn't done any good. She just tells me that I'm obsessed with eating and exercising. (sigh)

Do you have any 20 - 30 minute workouts that she could take with her?

I've gave her workouts to take home and they end up sitting there and then I have to keep reminding her to bring them back. :( She just isn't motivated at all.

I've sat and talked to her about eating and exercising and while she's on her little kicks, its all good, but within 2 days tops she done talking about it because talking is all she does.

I even told her she could start out doing some yoga and building her muscles up. She took some DVD's home and never used them once. She never said another word about exercising or anything for a few months and then out of the blue she'll say something like "this jacket I tried on was too tight, I've got to loose weight" then she'll "talk" about what she's going to do, but it never happens.

She's the only one who can do it and I do try to motivate her, but honestly it gets old hearing it all the time and all the time and her never doing anything about it.

Oh well, you did your part! I would think she would take one look at your fantatic physique and think, "she must be doing something right".

You are so kind, but she's just not motivated. She actually made what I do sound really stupid, but I didn't care... I'm not 60 lbs over weight so she can call it stupid all she wants.

Oy! I can't think of too many things more boring than running or biking to nowhere! Oh well, you did your part! I would think she would take one look at your fantatic physique and think, "she must be doing something right". Hope she can stick to it! fitgrl222@... wrote: She did about 25 mins worth and quit. She told me that working out to the TV was just stupid and boring. She said she was going

to get her a treadmill... and she calls that NOT boring? .

ugh.. 25 minutes is a great start though! Do you have any 20 - 30 minute workouts that she could take with her? Like turbo jam maybe??I bet she is jealous that of you that she doesn't have the love for it like you do, and therefore will talk down about it. I sooo agree about machines. I had a friend who tried all machines, and I told her to get into videos. Low and behold, she finally did! She now loves them and agrees w/ me on machines now :)Darc

She did about 25 mins worth and quit. She told me that working out to the TV was just stupid and boring. She said she was going to get her a treadmill... and she calls that NOT boring?

~**~~**~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape

in the new year.

Maybe she just needs to find workouts she likes? I dunno. I ditto everyone else though. You're doing great modeling, quietly encouragaging without pushing or condemning. Hopefully she'll find some activity she really enjoys and sticks with it to get herself healthier soon.

Re: / Wednesday evening yoga

ugh.. 25 minutes is a great start though! Do you have any 20 - 30 minute workouts that she could take with her? Like turbo jam maybe??I bet she is jealous that of you that she doesn't have the love for it like you do, and therefore will talk down about it. I sooo agree about machines. I had a friend who tried all machines, and I told her to get into videos. Low and behold, she finally did! She now loves them and agrees w/ me on machines now :)Darc

On Jan 10, 2008 10:44 AM, <fitgrl222aol> wrote:

In a message dated 1/9/2008 7:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pinkpussycatpinkpussycatscorner writes:

~**~~**~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

fitgrl222@... wrote:

>She told me that working out to

> the TV was just stupid and boring. She said she was going to get her a

> treadmill... and she calls that NOT boring?

ROFL! i hope that she doesnt waste her money. what video workout

did she try to do?

:*carolyn.

i hope that she doesnt waste her money. what video workout did she try to do?

she wanted to do weights and she said for many years all she remembered me doing was Cathe so she wanted Cathe. The easiest weight workout I could think of was Push Pull, which I done not too long ago and it was pretty easy. So I figured her going really light with the weights and sets being so short would be good for her. She complained the entire time. I even told her I'd put something else in, but she said "no, this is stupid"