RemedySpot.com

V ennitta / weekly check-in 12/31/07 - 01/12/08 (scroll down :))

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vennitta, you are SUCH a better SS exerciser than me! I think I did 4 of them last week, 2 of them being 6 minute abs and Cool It Off Express. Oh well! The lunges were bothering my knees. I'm so impressed you did Tear it Up! I watched that and shook my head thinking, "there's just no way". Love your comments on the workouts! Thank you so much, now I know more of what to expect when I try the other virgins in the series. I hope to do Mix It Up! two times this week to get better at it, and maybe do one new one. We'll see! GREAT JOB! Jen is also doing great with her rotation! She did Start it Up (the longer vhs version) several times and is doing Ramp It Up! This week!Oh, and if you can, pick up Debbies nearly hour long Cool It Off! It's wonderful too!Please keep posting your SS progress!Vennitta

wrote: I think I'm going to do SS/Sn6 rotations for the next 2 1/2 months. Two weeks into this rotation I'm seeing small improvements, I'm also going to really knuckle down on my eating (I have been). To do this SS rotation(s) I'm going to take a recovery week then work on creating a Slim in 6 type rotation that has more variety, probably by adding SS workouts to the S in 6 rotation. I'm getting ideas on how to do use SS & SSE I found my Sn6 booklet and the pre set rotation

is: Days 1 & 2 - Start It Up the next week and a half - Ramp It Up the last four weeks - Burn It Up The same workout every day, six days a week with the stretch and abs routines added on certain days...I don't know how people are able do that for 6 weeks Vennitta-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow Date Day Time Video/Other Notes 12/30/07 Sun Rest Day 12/31/07 Mon 08:30 PM Cardio Sculpt!

Express 30 min. This one has more of an upper body focus 09:00 PM TheFIRM GT Express Cardio 30 min. I really wanted more than 30 min, so I added Express Cardio. Let the sweating begin! This workout simply kicks my butt – yay 01/01/08 Tue 09:00

PM Cardio Core! Express 30 min. OK, this is more of a lower body focus. Debbie's cuing isn't so good on this, she doesn't mirror que and she says the next move right on top of it so you can't prepare. All in all, though, I found it an effective 30 min workout that can be done without an add-on 09:30 PM TheFIRM Cardio Inferno 30 min. This was the perfect add-on for me today, cardio with light weight total body toning 01/02/08 Wed 11:00 PM Tear It Up! 78 min. Yes, you read the length right...but I got through the entire workout! Naturally I had to modify but I feel it, oh do I feel. I don't think I'll be adding a workout to tomorrow's Cardio Sculpt but we'll see :) 01/03/08 Thu 11:30 PM Cardio Sculpt! Express + 6 Minute Abs 36 min. This was my first time doing the abs workout, it's a very quick 6 min. Debbie gets right into it (no warm-up), goes through a series of different moves then ends with a very, very short stretch. TheFIRM GT Total Body Lite Express 25 min. Hmm, I got more of sweat doing this recovery workout than I did doing Cardio Sculpt. I'll probably do this workout more often, doing recovery workouts with slim training is probably a very good idea. 01/04/08 Fri Shape It Up! 78 min. I don't know what my quads ever did to Debbie but she just beat the he** out of them :) 01/05/08 Sat Cool It Off! Express 30 min. Oh, I soooo needed this, I wish there was a longer option. Date Day Time Video/Other 01/06/08 Sun Kick up your feet and relax Oh boy did I rest today, I had to, I was walking funny all day LOL. 01/07/08 Mon Tear It Up! 78 min. oh my goodness, Debbie, Debbie, Debbie... 01/08/08 Tue Cardio Core! Express 30 min. I'm starting to see the wisdom of Debbie's ways with these express workouts mixed in with this rotation. TheFIRM GT Total Body Lite Express 25 min. This felt nice 01/09/08 Wed Tone It Up! 59 min. A weighted workout, light weights with high reps. Debbie (and I :)) used 3 pounds for most of the workout and boy did I feel it. 01/10/08 Thu 6 Minute Abs + Cardio Sculpt 36 min. Sansone Yoga Walk 27 min. One mile walk plus a short beginner's yoga stretch 01/11/08 Fri Cool It Off! 58 min. I need this stretch/recovery workout, especially with FIU planned for tomorrow. I love that Debbie includes stretching and recovery in all of her rotations 01/12/08 Sat Firm It Up! 59 min. I did it! I finished Firm It Up, this is 59 min of lower body torture and tonight I got through

almost all of the reps. Muscle stamina is building...my thighs and butt are already sore though, I'll be doing another stretch tape tomorrow. Doing this one is big, big deal to me because a few years ago when I tried to do this I just couldn't finish, I think I stopped 20 min in. I'm so excited!