RemedySpot.com

Donna / kundalini / rambling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Donna, that Detox dvd is on the agenda for tonite! I watched it again yesterday and it looks wonderful! Per your recommendation I picked up Yoga Beauty Body at Borders too :) Can't wait to try that! I love chanting and new agey spiritual stuff so this one will fit the bill. They have that in the Detox one too. I got a personal shopping day from Borders plus another 20% off coupon so more Kundalini might be in my future! I love how it's so different from hatha yoga, and also has blissful benefits. Lost another pound. I'm feeling really good. Body has taken a beating though, and I desperately need yoga for both my body AND spirit. 33 pounds to go this year to reach my goal. I'm pretty sure I can do it! After yoga this evening it will be back to Debbie Siebers, though Vennitta and Jen both

have my butt whipped for this rotation! I can only seem to fit in the harder workouts of hers twice a week what with my other commitments. Oh well, it serves as a guiding principle so that's good. just rambling. Hugs! Donna M-P wrote: Hi,Yoga was up for today and I did Kundalini Yoga - YogaBeauty Body with Ana Brett/Ravi Singh. A very niceKundalini practice - this was my second time

doingthis one and I felt that I got more out of it than thefirst time through - perhaps b/c I knew what toexpect.This style is very different for me, so it is hard todescribe - lots of movement and breathing exercises.Breath of fire is a bit tough when getting over a cold- but I managed. I like all the spinal stretches andmovements as it really opens up that area for me and Idefinately feel that my flexibility and range ofmotion is improved. I also always feel very awake andpositive after doing this style of yoga. I think Isee more of their DVDs in my future. *, did youever do the Kundalini Yoga to Detox one? That onegets pretty good reviews at Amazon.The DVD is chaptered well and it is broken down sothat you could split this workout and do half of it. It isn't a long one on its own though, about 45minutes.Ana is on-screen on her fuzzy mat and Ravi isoff-screen providing cues and

commentary - Ana alsoprovides voice-over cues and commentary as well.I also really like the music that they chose for thisDVD.I wish I could give better details about theexercises, there is a very good review on Amazon by"Dr. Beth" (she is also a VF poster) that gives adetailed breakdown of the DVD.http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Beauty-Body-MATRIX-Option/dp/B000I2JCAY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8 & s=dvd & qid=1200310086 & sr=1-4Hope everyone has a great day!Donna__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ