RemedySpot.com

Prayers for Those Who Were Killed In Brazill's Airplane Crash(Answer)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Dear Alison,

It is an Imense pleasure to see you here so active, welcome again sister.

I have some news /announcements to make: I want to officially welcome my Other big sister on myspace, Ms. Karma...that besides being one of the most awesome and caring human being I had a pleasure to meet,She is an incredible gifted "Worker of the Light".

I also Want to welcome knightsintention@..., another incredible human being that I am sure has a lot to teach and share with all of us. He has an incredible spiritual background, and I am very glad he decided to join us.Thank YOU again !!!!!

As this newtwok grows , we feel the connections being made at the heart level, and they become strong and powerful. I personally have met so many of my soul group and my spirit really soars in blissiful joy .I no longer feel alone in this world.

I also want to personally thank you Alison for placing this prayer request here, once many of you do not know, but I am from Brazil, and I have used that specific airport many many times in my constant trips there. This request just re-affirm to me our Oneness, and how much we really are connected and we really are caring for all, in our own ways, in our gestures and our prayers, in our energy and thoughts.

I pray that life is beautiful and the sky is clear in your side of the world.

I sincerely love you all,

May you all be abundantly blessed always,

always here ,and with deep respect,

*Liane*

>> Beautiful fellow-members, > > I post this for your consideration; for your own prayers to be added> for these souls IF YOU CHOOSE SO FREELY, me darlin's. :)> > The crash actually occurred on Tuesday (yesterday) ...> > "...at least 189 dead in Brazil air crash" and "...the death toll rose> Wednesday to 189 and could climb higher."> > With prayers for ALL in Light & Light, Blessed May All Be.> ~Ali~>