RemedySpot.com

How I did with Cardio 1-2 and Kathy 's Walk Fit Review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I did better with Cardio 1-2 tonight. I was able to do some jumping jacks and some I step-touches. I could do the power yoga easier too! MY REVIEW OF KATHY SMITH'S WALK FIT AUDIO CASSETTE: This cassette is primarily for an outdoor walk but I used it on my treadmill. There is a 30 minute walk on both sides. I did side A tonight. It was geared toward beginners with a lot of form tips and motivational remarks throughout. I liked it even though I don't consider myself a "beginner" when it comes to walking....I can't walk fast yet but I do know HOW to walk. One tip of hers to increase speed is called "walk the line," where you but one foot in front of the other etc.... like walking a tight rope. I couldn't do that though because I'm knocked kneed and my feet go out like a duck QUACK QUACK! LOL Anyway, that's my review...it was good but more for beginners. Jen

You're making fantastic progress Jen!!! I love reading these!!

How I did with Cardio 1-2 and Kathy 's Walk Fit Review

I did better with Cardio 1-2 tonight. I was able to do some jumping jacks and some I step-touches. I could do the power yoga easier too!

MY REVIEW OF KATHY SMITH'S WALK FIT AUDIO CASSETTE:

This cassette is primarily for an outdoor walk but I used it on my treadmill. There is a 30 minute walk on both sides. I did side A tonight. It was geared toward beginners with a lot of form tips and motivational remarks throughout. I liked it even though I don't consider myself a "beginner" when it comes to walking....I can't walk fast yet but I do know HOW to walk.

One tip of hers to increase speed is called "walk the line," where you but one foot in front of the other etc.... like walking a tight rope. I couldn't do that though because I'm knocked kneed and my feet go out like a duck QUACK QUACK! LOL

Anyway, that's my review...it was good but more for beginners.

Jen

Thanks ! Jen nancydewolf wrote: You're making fantastic progress Jen!!! I love reading these!! How I did with Cardio 1-2 and Kathy 's Walk Fit Review I did better with Cardio 1-2 tonight. I was able to do some jumping jacks and some I step-touches. I could do the power yoga easier too! MY REVIEW OF KATHY SMITH'S WALK FIT

AUDIO CASSETTE: This cassette is primarily for an outdoor walk but I used it on my treadmill. There is a 30 minute walk on both sides. I did side A tonight. It was geared toward beginners with a lot of form tips and motivational remarks throughout. I liked it even though I don't consider myself a "beginner" when it comes to walking....I can't walk fast yet but I do know HOW to walk. One tip of hers to increase speed is called "walk the line," where you but one foot in front of the other etc.... like walking a tight rope. I couldn't do that though because I'm knocked kneed and my feet go out like a duck QUACK QUACK! LOL Anyway, that's my review...it was good but more for beginners. Jen