RemedySpot.com

Re: pumping up the body to soothe it out

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great job Kassia. My eating hasn't been the best either. I get " nervous " during the day that I'm not going to get a workout in, and then I tend to eat..DUH..Darcy

evening all,eating pretty bad the last two days b/c just can't go out its extremely cold!! so instead of just yoga i added in some cardio. i did the sexy slim down and high energy fat burner from dance it off tone it up 10 minute solution. its a much quicker pace dance instruction then the other 10min. solution dance workout,led by the same instructor ,jen galardi. the sexy slim down is more hip hop moves with a little hip flare. high energy fat burner has hip twists and a surfer feel kind of music. layering on and TIFTing are the usual format for this workout.

afterwards did fittv workout cathe's stretch max segment 2 on the ball. nice long total body stretch using the ball. opens everything from chest,shoulders, and legs. i keep saying i don't need this workout but i really want it LOL. have a great night allkassia

ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I do the same (stupid) thing!!!!

Great job Kassia. My eating hasn't been the best either. I get "nervous" during the day that I'm not going to get a workout in, and then I tend to eat..DUH..Darcy

On Jan 21, 2008 7:57 PM, Kassia <ldy_solana> wrote:

evening all,eating pretty bad the last two days b/c just can't go out its extremely cold!! so instead of just yoga i added in some cardio. i did the sexy slim down and high energy fat burner from dance it off tone it up 10 minute solution. its a much quicker pace dance instruction then the other 10min. solution dance workout,led by the same instructor ,jen galardi. the sexy slim down is more hip hop moves with a little hip flare. high energy fat burner has hip twists and a surfer feel kind of music. layering on and TIFTing are the usual format for this workout. afterwards did fittv workout cathe's stretch max segment 2 on the ball. nice long total body stretch using the ball. opens everything from chest,shoulders, and legs. i keep saying i don't need this workout but i really want it LOL. have a great night allkassia

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like. -Will

LOL, one of these days I will learn. Maybe when I'm 60.Darcy :)On Jan 21, 2008 9:09 PM, nancydewolf <nancydewolf@...

> wrote:

I do the same (stupid) thing!!!!

Great job Kassia. My eating hasn't been the best either. I get " nervous " during the day that I'm not going to get a workout in, and then I tend to eat..DUH..Darcy

evening all,eating pretty bad the last two days b/c just can't go out its extremely cold!! so instead of just yoga i added in some cardio. i did the sexy slim down and high energy fat burner from dance it off tone it up 10 minute solution. its a much quicker pace dance instruction then the other 10min. solution dance workout,led by the same instructor ,jen galardi. the sexy slim down is more hip hop moves with a little hip flare. high energy fat burner has hip twists and a surfer feel kind of music. layering on and TIFTing are the usual format for this workout. afterwards did fittv workout cathe's stretch max segment 2 on the ball. nice long total body stretch using the ball. opens everything from chest,shoulders, and legs. i keep saying i don't need this workout but i really want it LOL. have a great night allkassia

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like. -Will