RemedySpot.com

Re: Monday check in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I haven't tried the belt but have heard from others here that it isn't worth much. Sorry to hear the workout didn't do much for you. What is Cathe's beginner rotation?

Monday check in

Hi everyone. Quick check in. Friday I tried a new (to me) WATP from thelibrary - Walk Away Your Waistline, 3 miles. It even came with the walkaway belt thingy. This would have been a good one to do on the rebounder,because it didn't really get my hr up, even using the belt. Actually, I'mnot sure the belt is that great anyway, as the resistance isn't very high (Isuppose you could hang on to the tubing, as opposed to the handles to makeit harder), and it wasn't used enough in the workout for me to feelanything. Certainly wouldn't take over for weights, at least for anyoneabove a total beginner. I probably won't take it out again. Anyways, 45mins, 216 cals. (plus, I shudder at the thought of using the foam handleson the belt after it's been through the library system - ewwww - but that'sjust me)Saturday I walked on the tmill, three times, for a total of 51 minutes, 256cals. Yesterday was a rest day, so just 20 mins walking (inside, on thetmill - I'm a wimp, unlike Carolyn <g>).Today I walked for 15 mins, then did Cathe's Total Body Sculpting (thanksfor the trade, Carolyn!), which is a nice little workout. I especially feltthe triceps extension while draped over the ball (wow). At 30 minutes, thisis a good workout for a time crunch day. Then I walked again for 20minutes, and ended up whacking 274 calories in total.I'm thinking of doing Cathe's beginner rotation. I don't know if my kneescan handle that much step, though, so I'd have to swap some out for justwalking or doing the aerobics without the step. Plus, since I've been doingmore difficult Cathe's, I would be concerned about losing strength...Iprinted out a ton of rotations off her site, but I'm waffling on what todo., snowbound in OntarioNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.8/1235 - Release Date: 1/21/20089:39 AM