RemedySpot.com

Mix It Up, with a twangy right knee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since Burn It Up didn't wipe me out I went with Mix It Up tonite.Alas, my right knee is "twangy" and I had to modify the lunges and plie squats. The good part about this is that it allowed me to use other equipment. For example, when Debbie does side kicks alternating with reverse lunges, I did all side kicks against my bag and did them double time of what Debbie was doing. For the plie squats with lateral and frontal raises I did the shoulder work while balancing on the dyna disks, which worked my core and other teen tiny leg muscles. Fun! For pushups, since I have both a bum toe and and a twangy knee, I did them with my feet on a stability ball. That was tough! I didn't finish them all. I like the first part of Burn It Up better than Mix It Up because you got more cardio in but then again I'm a cardio junkie. What I like better about Mix It Up is that it is

a very good upper body workout, which I really needed this evening. The donkey kicks and abs are harder in Burn It Up than Mix It Up, interestingly enough. I mostly staying with Debbie weight wise, but know I can go higher than her in rows and chest presses. I had to go down to 3's for the reverse flys at times from the 5's. I did use the resistance band for one thing, the lat pulls. Very nice! They were too awkward for the other exercises though. I will need to do Mix It Up 3-4 more times before moving on. All in all I liked it! I did use my own music though :) Mixalot