RemedySpot.com

Re: donna:Re: Cheering on Jen and Stacey!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow Stacey!! You've got a plan and everything! How awesome that your DH is into it too!

donna:Re: Cheering on Jen and Stacey!

donna,i'm going on tusday, thursday and saturday. my dh is running on monday, wednesday and friday morning. have to take turns:/ i will find a way to go more if at all possible--there are classes at 6:30 pm and with my membership i can use the cardio equipment! after a month of workouts i will try to add in more. in the summer i will be running. i can take the baby and we can go every other night like i was doing before my pregnancy. i have a friend with a jogging stroller--going to ask her if i can borrow it.stacey>> Jen - you have been doing great since the beginning of> the year - keep it up - even when things get busy -> make that time for yourself - it doesn't have to be a> long session if you're short on time just do something> > Stacey - YAY! Welcome back to exercise - it sounded> like a great, varied class. Are you going tomorrow as> well? Although i don't particularly like getting up> early, I always feel so much better on the days I> workout in the morning.> > Take care!> > Donna> > > ________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>