RemedySpot.com

FINALLY got my workout in..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ugh.. I have been getting them in later and later..ugh.. I did decide I was taking a rest day today and then decided I couldn't do it. I was soooo tired. I have been having too many tired lazy days. Anyway, at 8:00 I decided I was going to bed... then 8 seconds later decided I wasn't going to bed cuz the boys weren't tired and would be in pestering me anyway. I decided working out would be the best option :) So, I did 's DUMB Training, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was not difficult at all, and I thought it fit the bill again perfectly. Made me work, but not exhaust me. I actually must have gotten my second wind because I completed it perfectly w/out feeing tired. I did skip the abs and decided to do something else for abs. I pulled out Firm's Stability Ball Workout. It's a 30 minute workout that hits a bit of everything. Again, I thought it was just what the doctor ordered. So, I ended up getting a 70 minute workout in afterall. :)

I am so glad I got my workout in. Tomorrow I will FORCE myself to do it earlier so I quit having these lazy days!!!Darcy