RemedySpot.com

Re:NANCY Tamara's update and shocking surprise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

At least you'll be fit and can recover more quickly from the c-section (I've had 2, neither with a fit body before and I know recovery isn't easy no matter what).

It'll be interesting to see how that goes. I am the oldest (of course)

and heaviest I have ever been for a pregnancy. I was 98 with the first,

110 with the second, 115 with the third, and now 124 for the 4th. I was

pretty much a stick when I was 98 and 124 is still a healthy weight for

me, but I'd like to get back to the 115. I will workout throughout the

whole pregnancy, and I am curious to see how much faster I can recover

from #4 versus #3.

> Sansone is still my place to go whenever I need a break or just a really encouraging walk.

I try to get my slightly chunky 10 year old to do at least a 15 min

walk each day. She often will bump it up to 30. She loves

's corny style.

>That is awesome that you're fitting in the 10 minute workouts despite an obviously busy life, you're an encouragement and inspiration to the rest of us without such good " excuses " !

That's the beauty of working out with dvds. Prior to starting the dvd

workouts last September, I was always too busy/too poor to join a gym

or class and because we live way out in the country but on a busy road,

there wasn't anywhere for me to walk without packing up the kids and

driving somewhere. Now that I can workout in my home, I have many fewer

excuses. And I like that my 3 daughters are seeing me being proactive

about my health and sometimes joining in too. Though I must admit I

find trying to exercise with my kids extremely annoying.

Tamara

Tamara's update and shocking surprise

Hi All, I joined Netflix and it's great! I don't think I'll bother buying dvd's to exercise with anymore. I have been using Austin's Walk Fit this week and I really like it, though I am fairly certain Austin is not actually a human being. I have enjoyed Sansone's videos, but I think the Austin workout is more challenging. I have also been using the 10 Minute Solution Pilates. I really love the 10 minute solution format. I find homeschooling my kids to be a real hindrance to exercise... I just never ever have free time. My kids are always with me. If I can fit a workout in 10 minute segments (between checking an algebra lesson and changing a diaper), it works great for me.All this exercise has me down to a size 4 and after 3 kids, dh scheduled himself for a vasectomy during his Christmas break from work, but whoops, guess what I discovered on Christmas Eve? I thought I was late because, gee I am 35 and it's just perimenopause, but I'll take a test so I don't have to worry about it. Nope. I am not perimenopausal, I am pregnant. Ugh. Looks like 4 kids and no size 4 for me. I am glad I have until August to get happy about this. I need a fourth cesarean like I need to be cut in half 4 times, heh heh.-- Join the Athens County Homeschoolers Yahoo Group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athenscountyhomeschoolers

-- Join the Athens County Homeschoolers Yahoo Group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athenscountyhomeschoolers