RemedySpot.com

Re: - saturday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks !! It wasn't easy. My husband and son were off at a Cub Scout event and my 6 year old daughter wanted me to suffocate her with mommy/daughter time and I could not get away from her for even a short workout. I had to wait until this evening when the other 2 were home to distract her. She isn't usually like that and school does start again Monday so I gave in. Anyway, I am very committed to trying to make the most of this rotation and especially to me. I promised myself I would do it so I did it. My health and mental well-being (despite trying to be an engaged mom I was getting antsy to get it in) are more important than time on the couch, usually playing with this computer and I have to remind myself of that sometimes but right now I'm unusually committed to it wasn't too hard. I think this rotation thing is helping with the commitment thing... not sure, we'll see how next week goes in terms of motivation and commitment I guess! Thanks again !

- saturday

Yay NANCY! You got your strength workout in! I know you are really busy, so that's awesome you were able to fit it in today!

WOO-HOO!!! You are doing awesome as well . This list is rocking!!!!DarcyOn Jan 5, 2008 8:16 PM, nancydewolf <nancydewolf@...

> wrote:

Thanks !! It wasn't easy. My husband and son were off at a Cub Scout event and my 6 year old daughter wanted me to suffocate her with mommy/daughter time and I could not get away from her for even a short workout. I had to wait until this evening when the other 2 were home to distract her. She isn't usually like that and school does start again Monday so I gave in. Anyway, I am very committed to trying to make the most of this rotation and especially to me. I promised myself I would do it so I did it. My health and mental well-being (despite trying to be an engaged mom I was getting antsy to get it in) are more important than time on the couch, usually playing with this computer and I have to remind myself of that sometimes but right now I'm unusually committed to it wasn't too hard. I think this rotation thing is helping with the commitment thing... not sure, we'll see how next week goes in terms of motivation and commitment I guess! Thanks again !

- saturday

Yay NANCY! You got your strength workout in! I know you are really busy, so that's awesome you were able to fit it in today!

Thanks Darcy!!

I agree (about the list), everybody seems to be doing the New Year's get on board and get moving thing. We just have to keep it moving past January! :-)

- saturday