RemedySpot.com

NANCY Re: Friday: P90 Sweat! Cardio 3-4 and Ab Ripper 200

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GREAT JOB ! Hey about the music...I didn't think there was any music in P90....? Jen nancydewolf wrote: Woo hoo! I did it!!! It was not as hard (or as boring) as I was dreading! I was able to keep up the same pace as Tony and the kids throughout, doing all the same movements. It felt GREAT!!! The music was better than 1-2 and the pace was quite a bit faster. I think the Power Yoga section was the same as 1-2 but you do 3 rounds (instead of 2) of the low impact and high impact cardio work. There are only 2 rounds of kickboxing kicks but there is a 3rd "bonus" round of kickboxing punches. I really felt my shoulders after this (and still do). With 1-2 I didn't feel a need for the 2 minute cool down after the kickboxing and before the stretch and ab work, I usually used about 30 seconds to a minute of it. This time I used the entire 2 minutes, I

definitely worked hard in this one. The stretch is short and then we were on to Ab Ripper 200. Okay, , that honestly about killed me! For everyone else, there are 10 different crunches and in this one you do 20 reps of each (at least that is the goal). I got through the first 6 or 7 pretty well, doing all the reps though by the last few in the 7th I was in pain. For the last 3 (which of course, are much more challenging than the first few anyway) I was totally fried. I did maybe half of the 8th and definitely less than half of the 9th and 10th kinds. Oh wow. I was so tired and my abs were just incinerated (but it felt so gooooood too). Here's what my heart rate monitor said about the workout: 47:26 of exercise (forgot to turn it off at end, the workout is only 41 or 42 minutes) 232 cal (45% fat) -- this is one of those workouts where I would have sworn it would have been more but that's okay 185 max (103%) 126 avg (70%) Time in zone (hard 143-160) 14:06 Woo hoo!!! I know I worked hard looking at that information! Off the shower, it is getting very cold now (the heat is down in my house for my workout and now I'm definitely cooled down, gotta go turn up the

thermostat and hit a hot shower)

Thanks Jen!

In Sweat! Cardio there is. It isn't very obvious, I don't notice it much, but in 3-4 it is faster and more noticeable (still not exactly, wow workout music but at least it is there and helps a little).

NANCY Re: Friday: P90 Sweat! Cardio 3-4 and Ab Ripper 200

GREAT JOB !

Hey about the music...I didn't think there was any music in P90....?

Jen

nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Woo hoo! I did it!!! It was not as hard (or as boring) as I was dreading! I was able to keep up the same pace as Tony and the kids throughout, doing all the same movements. It felt GREAT!!! The music was better than 1-2 and the pace was quite a bit faster. I think the Power Yoga section was the same as 1-2 but you do 3 rounds (instead of 2) of the low impact and high impact cardio work. There are only 2 rounds of kickboxing kicks but there is a 3rd "bonus" round of kickboxing punches. I really felt my shoulders after this (and still do). With 1-2 I didn't feel a need for the 2 minute cool down after the kickboxing and before the stretch and ab work, I usually used about 30 seconds to a minute of it. This time I used the entire 2 minutes, I definitely worked hard in this one. The stretch is short and then we were on to Ab Ripper 200. Okay, , that honestly about killed me! For everyone else, there are 10 different crunches and in this one you do 20 reps of each (at least that is the goal). I got through the first 6 or 7 pretty well, doing all the reps though by the last few in the 7th I was in pain. For the last 3 (which of course, are much more challenging than the first few anyway) I was totally fried. I did maybe half of the 8th and definitely less than half of the 9th and 10th kinds. Oh wow. I was so tired and my abs were just incinerated (but it felt so gooooood too).

Here's what my heart rate monitor said about the workout:

47:26 of exercise (forgot to turn it off at end, the workout is only 41 or 42 minutes)

232 cal (45% fat) -- this is one of those workouts where I would have sworn it would have been more but that's okay

185 max (103%)

126 avg (70%)

Time in zone (hard 143-160) 14:06

Woo hoo!!! I know I worked hard looking at that information!

Off the shower, it is getting very cold now (the heat is down in my house for my workout and now I'm definitely cooled down, gotta go turn up the thermostat and hit a hot shower)