RemedySpot.com

Re: back to work workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Awww, I hope you have a good day back Kassia!Darcy

ugh well i am going to miss that time off LOL. but gotta make money, car payments just don't grow on trees(if they did wouldn't we all be lucky). so back to work today. since its monday i did a light workout and i kept it short to slowly ease back into working and working out together again. this morning i did the second segment from denise austin's matwork pilates workout. this blends yoga and pilates in a quick 20 min. workout. a good morning or before bed workout b/c i didn't find it to hard but it really stretched things out. well so not looking forward to this but maybe ppl grew up and want to work know. i know christmas is over stop wishing for the christmas miracle LOL. have a great onekassia ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I hope the day back goes better than you expect it to Kassia! Great for you getting a nice workout in to start things out too!!

back to work workout

ugh well i am going to miss that time off LOL. but gotta make money, car payments just don't grow on trees(if they did wouldn't we all be lucky). so back to work today. since its monday i did a light workout and i kept it short to slowly ease back into working and working out together again. this morning i did the second segment from denise austin's matwork pilates workout. this blends yoga and pilates in a quick 20 min. workout. a good morning or before bed workout b/c i didn't find it to hard but it really stretched things out. well so not looking forward to this but maybe ppl grew up and want to work know. i know christmas is over stop wishing for the christmas miracle LOL. have a great onekassia

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.