RemedySpot.com

Monday Morning: Burn It Up + Cool It Off Express/ what one do I do next? help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning!This morning I got up and did Burn It Off, but this time to my own 128 bpm music, which moved at the same pace as Debbie. The workout was SO much more enjoyable this way! I think I am ready to move on to the next most difficult one, as BIU up until the donkey kicks is too easy for me, and even with the donkey kicks I was able to do a lot more than before so I think I'm ready to face the next dvd. Any suggestions?? Help! I watched Tear it Up yesterday and I'm too scared to do that one! Maybe Mix It Up? What logically would be the next one to do after Burn It Up that's challenging but is not going to maim me for a week afterwards? For the weights portion these are the dumbells I used in each hand (I don't like the resistance bands, it bothers my hands to hold them for any length of time and I'm saving them for travelling) :Bent

Rows: 12 lbs (at one point I had to alternate sides then went back to doubles)Biceps: 10 lbsShoulder Presses: 8 lbsOne Armed Overhead Tricep Extension 10 lbsI still couldn't do all the donkey kicks/leg lifts/ leg curls but I did a lot more than I did before. The abs are kind of easy compared to what we do at the gym. I'm just ready to move on :)Next I did Cool It Off Express, a virgin workout. LOVED IT! In my opinion, all 3 of Debbie's stretch workouts should be in every vidiots library! It was thorough and effective, and I desperately needed it. It was 30 minutes long. I wish I had time to do the full Cool It Off, which is an hour long, but it's the a.m. and I need to take a bath and get ready for work!Tonite I need to do laundry but maybe if I get ambitious I'll do another virgin belly dance dvd from Fitness Essentials (I watched another one the other

day and am really liking these a lot!) and do some yoga to stretch further. Hope everyone has a great workout week!