RemedySpot.com

Humanity Healing’s Thoughts on Fire the Grid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Humanity Healing's Thoughts on Fire the Grid

Today we participated in something wonderful. Though the inspiration provided by Yates, people from around the world joined together in meditation and prayer, sending out Love and Energy with the intention and goal of lifting Humanity.

Did we succeed? Yes, we did.

We succeeded in raising global consciousness about the need for change. We succeeded in a world-wide joint exercise where each individual could be a part of and contribute to a great ideal – making this world a better place to live and grow. We succeeded in connecting heart-to-heart to increase Spirituality. We succeeded in focusing our intention, not for ourselves, but on behalf of our shared Humanity.

We succeeded in Firing the Grid.

I am a Reiki practitioner and the energy I could feel flowing today was amazing. I am both proud and humbled by opportunity gave us to connect with others and participate in a noble ideal. We are all connected and the resonance of our individual energy and intention building on others' today drove that point home to many. As I write this, I am basking in the warm glow of Love that emanates and echoes from everywhere.

Today was incredible.

But now what?

I have read what there is to read about Project Cause, and look forward to hearing about it when the details are announced, but I am not content to wait.

I will not wait.

What I will do is focus my efforts to actively help Heal the Heart of Humanity. I will do this not only by sending out my Intention and Energy, but also by actively participating in Good Works.

I will be a Participant and not just a Contributor. I implore you to do the same.

My means of participating is here in the Humanity Healing™ Network. We are doing what we can, not only to raise awareness, but also to generate results by actively contributing to many worthy causes with both time and resources.

We invite you to join with us, but if you heart leads you elsewhere, follow it. There are many Paths to Healing the Heart of Humanity and you need to find the one that calls to you. Volunteer your time with a Charity. Accept a Good Deed and Pay It Forward. Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty.

Most importantly, give of yourself. That is the real key to making the world a better place.

Today taught us what can happen when an individual makes a small personal contribution and it is added to by another…and another…and another….

The community of the Humanity Healing™ Network hopes you enjoy the following video, "The Gentle Art of Blessing", and encourages you to make sending a Blessing out into the Grid on behalf of Humanity as a part of your daily practice.

The Gentle Art of Blessing

Continue to make a difference. Never forget that the Grid begins and ends in your own Heart.

Metta,

B. Buck

The Humanity Healing™ Network

Humanity Healing™

www..net