RemedySpot.com

RE: Vit D and autism (and atherosclerosis too)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Over the last 3 years I have been doing a literature search about vitamin D (thought I would write an article then got diverted off to the two books about to be born) and there is A LOT known about D ... the learned material appears not to being used within the allopathic community but even some of them are awakening to the vast importance of Vitamin D. Vitamin D turns out to be somewhat of a 'master' vitamin, meaning that it interplays with all of the others, with all of the others being boosted by the presence of vitamin D. (and, of course, none of hte vitamins work without the minerals....remember the Kreb cycle and how many minerals were needed at each and every step).....but, once the mineral are on board, D appears to participate (in the background) with every other fundamental nutrient. SunnySunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com To: oregondcs From: dcdocbrian@...Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 12:08:34 -0700Subject: Vit D and autism (and atherosclerosis too)

Read this blog if you are concerned about autism!

http://blog.vitamindcouncil.org/2012/05/07/mechanism-of-action-in-autism/ Seitz, DC Tuality Physicians 730-D SE Oak St Hillsboro, OR 97123 (503)640-3724

Guest guest

My view of Vitamin D is that it isn't--a vitamin that is!Most vitamins/minerals/phytonutrients are supposed to be in our food and function as co-factors, anti-oxidants, "krebs cycle intermediates, etc. We supplement because our food supply is lacking.Vitamin D is different--it is a vitally important HORMONE! Lack of D3 isn't a supply problem, it is a production problem. Fortunately we can cheat the system and supplement with D3, but is this the same as production? It can't be, but it still appears to be pretty damn helpful! We have all these problems, i.e. CHD, autism, diabetes, alzheimers, asthma, ADHD, cancers.... that are linked to low levels of D3. Is hypovitaminosis D the cause? It sure seems to contribute! Is supplementation, or sunshine, the cure? Probably not, but prevention is the cure and supplementing now may help prevent onset of who knows what. And it wouldn't hurt to eat "whole and natural" vs. the "SAD" way of life most are living.My 2 cents! Seitz, DC Tuality Physicians 730-D SE Oak St Hillsboro, OR 97123 (503)640-3724From: skrndc1@...To: dcdocbrian@...; oregondcs Subject: RE: Vit D and autism (and atherosclerosis too)Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 15:56:03 -0700

Over the last 3 years I have been doing a literature search about vitamin D (thought I would write an article then got diverted off to the two books about to be born) and there is A LOT known about D ... the learned material appears not to being used within the allopathic community but even some of them are awakening to the vast importance of Vitamin D. Vitamin D turns out to be somewhat of a 'master' vitamin, meaning that it interplays with all of the others, with all of the others being boosted by the presence of vitamin D. (and, of course, none of hte vitamins work without the minerals....remember the Kreb cycle and how many minerals were needed at each and every step).....but, once the mineral are on board, D appears to participate (in the background) with every other fundamental nutrient. SunnySunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com To: oregondcs From: dcdocbrian@...Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 12:08:34 -0700Subject: Vit D and autism (and atherosclerosis too)

Read this blog if you are concerned about autism!

http://blog.vitamindcouncil.org/2012/05/07/mechanism-of-action-in-autism/ Seitz, DC Tuality Physicians 730-D SE Oak St Hillsboro, OR 97123 (503)640-3724