RemedySpot.com

Re: Jen's Cat Tales and this is ON TOPIC of exercise.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOO-HOO!!!!!!So proud of you!Darcy

Mia, my female Siamese cat decided to try and lick the inside of my salad bowl. I saw her so I went running after her...I was just teasing her, not going to hurt her...then it happened! I tripped over my two left feet and crashed my left knee (bad knee) into my videotape cabinet! It hurt but when I tried to get up I found out that I couldn't straighten my leg and that REALLY HURT!!!

It didn't really hurt my knee, I think I pulled the muscle on the outside of my knee and the calf. I decided to try soaking

my legs in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked! I can straighten it now and it feels a lot better...just a little sore.

I decided since my volleyball got ruined tonight thanks to Mia and my klutzyness that I would go ahead and workout. I did Start It Up.

Gotta be TOUGH and push my way through!

Jen

Thanks Darcy, now I'm off to the basement to walk on my treadmill, wish me luck! Jen Darcy Ledman wrote: WOO-HOO!!!!!!So proud of you!Darcy On Jan 7, 2008 8:46 PM, from Michigan <volleyjen0416> wrote: Mia, my female Siamese cat decided to try and lick the inside of my salad bowl. I saw her so I went running after her...I was just teasing her, not going to hurt her...then it happened! I tripped over my two left feet and crashed my left knee (bad knee) into my videotape cabinet! It hurt but when I tried to get up I found out that I couldn't straighten my leg and that REALLY HURT!!! It didn't really hurt my knee, I think I pulled the muscle on the outside of my knee and the calf. I decided to try soaking my legs in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked! I can straighten it now and it feels a lot better...just a little sore. I decided since my volleyball got ruined tonight thanks to Mia and my klutzyness that I would go ahead and workout. I did Start It Up. Gotta be TOUGH and push my way through! Jen

Wow Jen! You're braver than me but if you know it wasn't a bad injury, then

wow, I'm really impressed with your S6 workouts, Jen! You are so on target!

I think I'm gonna try Mix It Up tomorrow - Donna this does look to be the next

logical choice! I will need to use the band in these though to " Mix it Up " lest

I repeat the same exercises like bent rows twice w/weights.

I can tell this one will kill me!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Jen's Cat Tales and this is ON TOPIC of exercise.

Mia, my female Siamese cat decided to try and lick the inside of my salad

bowl.  I saw her so I went running after her...I was just teasing her, not going

to hurt her...then it happened!  I tripped over my two left feet and crashed my

left knee (bad knee) into my videotape cabinet!  It hurt but when I tried to get

up I found out that I couldn't straighten my leg and that REALLY HURT!!!   

<http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk895YYUS>  

It didn't really hurt my knee, I think I pulled the muscle on the outside

of my knee and the calf.   I decided to try soaking my legs in really HOT water

in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked!  I can straighten it now and it

feels a lot better...just a little sore.

I decided since my volleyball got ruined tonight thanks to Mia and my

klutzyness that I would go ahead and workout.  I did Start It Up.

Jen

<http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_ZNxmk895Y\

YUS & amp;utm_id=7926>

I would feel guilty if I didn't get it in and this week I'm working more. I have to work 9 to 1pm tomorrow then I have my volleyball league (if my knee is ok at 7:30pm,) Wednesday I'm working 9 to 12:30 then 2 to 4pm, then I have volleyball (if my knee is good to go) from 7 to 9pm. Thursday isn't bad only have 9 to 11am. Friday I have 11 to 1pm then I have to be an eye-witness when my former teacher gives her student a 2nd chance final exam...ugh what a week! I know it doesn't sound bad but T/TH is a biology class and lab and Wednesday is PT and a political science class (all college level.) I get paid well, $23 an hour one place and $25 an hour the other place plus mileage. Jen pinkpussycat@... wrote: Wow Jen! You're braver than me but if you know it wasn't a bad injury, then wow, I'm really impressed with your S6 workouts, Jen! You are so on target!I think I'm gonna try Mix It Up tomorrow - Donna this does look to be the next logical choice! I will need to use the band in these though to "Mix it Up" lest I repeat the same exercises like bent rows twice w/weights.I can tell this one will kill me! Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile Jen's

Cat Tales and this is ON TOPIC of exercise. Mia, my female Siamese cat decided to try and lick the inside of my salad bowl. I saw her so I went running after her...I was just teasing her, not going to hurt her...then it happened! I tripped over my two left feet and crashed my left knee (bad knee) into my videotape cabinet! It hurt but when I tried to get up I found out that I couldn't straighten my leg and that REALLY HURT!!! It didn't really hurt my knee, I think I pulled the muscle on the outside of my knee and the calf. I decided to try soaking my legs in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked! I can straighten it now and it feels a lot better...just a little sore. I decided since my volleyball got ruined tonight thanks to Mia

and my klutzyness that I would go ahead and workout. I did Start It Up. Gotta be TOUGH and push my way through! Jen

from Michigan wrote:

>I decided to try soaking my legs

> in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked!

OMG, you had me scared there for a while, jen! im glad that you

are ok.

and i agree with the other ladies, you are kickin' your workouts

into high gear!!

whoo-hoo !! go JEN go !

:*carolyn.

Thanks Carolyn, I just hope that I can keep it up so that I can reach my goals in '08 and have a healthy new lifestyle to go with them. Jen Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser wrote: from Michigan wrote:>I decided to

try soaking my legs > in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked!OMG, you had me scared there for a while, jen! im glad that you are ok.and i agree with the other ladies, you are kickin' your workouts into high gear!!whoo-hoo !! go JEN go !:*carolyn.

It's in YOUR hands Jen. You are the one who is in control of that. No hoping needed...just do what needs to be done ;) Results will follow...So far, it seems you have good control. Keep at it!!Darcy

Thanks Carolyn, I just hope that I can keep it up so that I can reach my goals in '08 and have a healthy new lifestyle to go with them.

Jen Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <

pvisser@...> wrote: from Michigan wrote:>I decided to

try soaking my legs > in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked!OMG, you had me scared there for a while, jen! im glad that you are ok.and i agree with the other ladies, you are kickin' your workouts into high gear!!whoo-hoo !! go JEN go !:*carolyn.

Darcy Ledman wrote:

>No

> hoping needed...just do what needs to be done ;)

i agree with darcy... instead of saying 'i will try' or 'i hope'

.... say I WILL DO IT !!!

(we already know that you CAN!)

:*carolyn.

Wow Jen! I'm glad to hear that not only your knee was okay but that you were able to get a great workout in anyway, you are awesome!!!

Jen's Cat Tales and this is ON TOPIC of exercise.

Mia, my female Siamese cat decided to try and lick the inside of my salad bowl. I saw her so I went running after her...I was just teasing her, not going to hurt her...then it happened! I tripped over my two left feet and crashed my left knee (bad knee) into my videotape cabinet! It hurt but when I tried to get up I found out that I couldn't straighten my leg and that REALLY HURT!!!

It didn't really hurt my knee, I think I pulled the muscle on the outside of my knee and the calf. I decided to try soaking my legs in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked! I can straighten it now and it feels a lot better...just a little sore.

I decided since my volleyball got ruined tonight thanks to Mia and my klutzyness that I would go ahead and workout. I did Start It Up.

Jen

Wow! Lots of work, that's great! Will be watching to see how you plan to fit in your exercise with that schedule. Good luck with everything!

Jen's Cat Tales and this is ON TOPIC of exercise. Mia, my female Siamese cat decided to try and lick the inside of my salad bowl. I saw her so I went running after her...I was just teasing her, not going to hurt her...then it happened! I tripped over my two left feet and crashed my left knee (bad knee) into my videotape cabinet! It hurt but when I tried to get up I found out that I couldn't straighten my leg and that REALLY HURT!!! It didn't really hurt my knee, I think I pulled the muscle on the outside of my knee and the calf. I decided to try soaking my legs in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked! I can straighten it now and it feels a lot better...just a little sore. I decided since my volleyball got ruined tonight thanks to Mia and my klutzyness that I would go ahead and workout. I did Start It Up. Gotta be TOUGH and push my way through! Jen

LOVE that attitude Darcy!!!

It's in YOUR hands Jen. You are the one who is in control of that. No hoping needed...just do what needs to be done ;) Results will follow...So far, it seems you have good control. Keep at it!!Darcy

On Jan 7, 2008 9:39 PM, from Michigan <volleyjen0416> wrote:

Thanks Carolyn, I just hope that I can keep it up so that I can reach my goals in '08 and have a healthy new lifestyle to go with them.

Jen

Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser < pvissercyg (DOT) net> wrote:

from Michigan wrote:>I decided to try soaking my legs > in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked!OMG, you had me scared there for a while, jen! im glad that you are ok.and i agree with the other ladies, you are kickin' your workouts into high gear!!whoo-hoo !! go JEN go !:*carolyn.

LOL, thanks - I belive it to be true! ;)Darcy

LOVE that attitude Darcy!!!

Jen

Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser wrote:

from Michigan wrote:>I decided to try soaking my legs > in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked!OMG, you had me scared there for a while, jen! im glad that you are ok.and i agree with the other ladies, you are kickin' your workouts into high gear!!whoo-hoo !! go JEN go !:*carolyn.

Me too!!!

On Jan 7, 2008 9:39 PM, from Michigan <volleyjen0416> wrote:

Jen

Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser < pvissercyg (DOT) net> wrote:

Thank you ! I love my job, I get to learn things for free (getting paid for it,) meet new people (hearing and Deaf) and it's fun and challenging. Jen pinkpussycat@... wrote: I love how you freelance your work Jen! Never a same day twice.We are

all so proud of you!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Thanks ! I think working out kept my leg/knee from getting stiff. Jen nancydewolf wrote: Wow Jen! I'm glad to hear that not only your knee was okay but that you were able to get a great workout in anyway, you are awesome!!! Jen's Cat Tales and this is ON TOPIC of exercise. Mia, my female Siamese cat decided to try and lick the inside of my salad bowl. I saw her so I went running after her...I was just teasing her, not going to hurt her...then it happened! I tripped over my

two left feet and crashed my left knee (bad knee) into my videotape cabinet! It hurt but when I tried to get up I found out that I couldn't straighten my leg and that REALLY HURT!!! It didn't really hurt my knee, I think I pulled the muscle on the outside of my knee and the calf. I decided to try soaking my legs in really HOT water in the bathtub and guess what??? It worked! I can straighten it now and it feels a lot better...just a little sore. I decided since my volleyball got ruined tonight thanks to Mia and my klutzyness that I would go ahead and workout. I did Start It Up. Gotta be TOUGH and push my way through! Jen