RemedySpot.com

NANCY Re: Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/19/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks ! Jen, who is behind on emails cuz she's EXERCISING!!! Jen nancydewolf wrote: I'm way behind on emails again but wanted to say WAY TO GO JEN! This is really awesome! You are pushing yourself and finding ways to make things work for you, it is just fantastic!!! Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/19/08 Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/19/08 Today I walked on my Airdyne bike twice for 3 minutes each = 6 minutes I did Ramp It Up for 45.93 minutes. I used 2 lbs for triceps 5lbs for shoulders and 8 lbs for biceps. My legs are fried from the floorwork BUT I did find a way to do those exercises ON the floor. I doubled my mat and put my knees on it while resting my arms/elbows on a pillow. This worked pretty well and I was able to do ALL of the reps!!! YAH me! I walked on my treadmill for 30 mins - 2002 Self Challenge Month 1 Week 4 Workout 1 Fast/Moderate alternating. Later I walked on my treadmill again for 1.25 mile, which took me 26:03 minutes to walk. I walked a mile in 20:55 minutes. I will use this as my starting point and push myself every Saturday to walk a mile FASTER. Jen

WOO-HOO!! GO JEN!! Way to prioritize!!Darcy

Thanks ! Jen, who is behind on emails cuz she's EXERCISING!!!

Jen nancydewolf <

nancydewolf@...> wrote: I'm way behind on emails again but wanted to say WAY TO GO JEN! This is really awesome! You are pushing yourself and finding ways to make things work for you, it is just fantastic!!!

Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/19/08 Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/19/08 Today I walked on my Airdyne bike twice for 3 minutes each = 6 minutes

I did Ramp It Up for 45.93 minutes. I used 2 lbs for triceps

5lbs for shoulders and 8 lbs for biceps.

My legs are fried from the floorwork BUT I did find a way to do those exercises ON the floor. I doubled my mat and put my knees on it while resting my arms/elbows on a pillow. This worked pretty well and I was able to do ALL of the reps!!! YAH me!

I walked on my treadmill for 30 mins - 2002 Self Challenge Month 1 Week 4 Workout 1 Fast/Moderate alternating.

Later I walked on my treadmill again for 1.25 mile, which took me 26:03 minutes to walk.

I walked a mile in 20:55 minutes. I will use this as my starting point and push myself every Saturday to walk a mile FASTER. Jen

Woo hoo, go Jen!

Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/19/08

Jen's exercise for Saturday 1/19/08

Today I walked on my Airdyne bike twice for 3 minutes each = 6 minutes

I did Ramp It Up for 45.93 minutes.

I used 2 lbs for triceps

5lbs for shoulders and! 8 lbs for biceps.

My legs are fried from the floorwork BUT I did find a way to do those exercises ON the floor. I doubled my mat and put my knees on it while resting my arms/elbows on a pillow. This worked pretty well and I was able to do ALL of the reps!!! YAH me!

I walked on my treadmill for 30 mins - 2002 Self Challenge Month 1 Week 4 Workout 1 Fast/Moderate alternating.

Later I walked on my treadmill again for 1.25 mile, which took me 26:03 minutes to walk.

I walked a mile in 20:55 minutes. I will use this as my starting point and push myself every Saturday to walk a mile FASTER.

Jen