RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: In URGENT Need of Prayers (reply)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blessings child, your family is in our prayers. Anytime we see our loved ones abusing themselves or others or even become sick we become full of emotions and turmoil of all kinds, sceared for them, sceared for us, helpless, anxious, hopeless , inadequate and alone. My friend just know you are not alone, your prayer warriors are praying for you and your family and loved ones mentioned, we are here for you we love you and we thank God for you and God is there for them, just keep the faith. The lord said where two or more gathered ask and it shall be given. It might not be the way we think it should be or want it, but He is faithful. Be comforted in your storm my friend.

Many Blessings of Love , Light, Peace and Grace

Namaste,

Debbie

> > Dear Friends,> > > > I come to you today to ask for your prayers and that those of you> who are on Prayer Warrior lists forward my prayer request to them, also.> > > > My brother, Bud Tant who died in prison in Arkansas never got to> know about his grandson, Canyon Issiah Moyers. Canyon is just one> year old, and is seriously ill. > > > > He is in Children's Hospital in Birmingham, AL with infection> throughout his body. He will have to be on IV antibiotics for at> least 6 to 8 weeks, if he's lucky enough to live that long. He is a> very sick little boy.> > > > Please pray for Canyon's recovery from his serious illness.> > > > I also need prayers for my grandson, Malachi ph Jensen. > > > > He has begun to drink rum a lot, as I learned for the first time> when he got really drunk and psychotic tonight. He got into a> physical altercation with his best friend and then with my husband,> whom he considers to be his Dad. > > > > At one point in his irrationality, Malachi began hitting himself> in the face, causing himself some pretty serious injury. > > > > The police were called and he began to fight with the officers,> who tazed him, even though he was handcuffed and down on the ground> with both officers on top of him.> > > > They arrested him - I'm not sure what the charges are, yet - and> took him to jail via the hospital, because he was bleeding copiously> and refused to cooperate with the paramedics the police called. > > > > Malachi's girlfriend called a few minutes ago to let us know that> he called her from jail. She said Malachi told her the doctor said> that he broke his nose from hitting himself and that both of his> wrists are broken, from the handcuffs.> > > > I called the jail and cannot get any information from them. He> apparently arrived just at shift change. > > > > When I asked if his wrists are broken I was told that everyone who> had contact with him since he arrived, just went home, and that she> didn't know whether his wrists were in casts or not and had no way to> find out. > > > > So, I advised the officer that I was making sure they know that he> is suicidal and that he beat himself in the face like that and> therefore, requires increased supervision. > > > > She took my name and phone number, but couldn't give me any> information about him.> > > > Please pray for us, and please pass along our need for all the> prayers we can get. > > > > Peace and Blessings,> > > >>