RemedySpot.com

Re: - roundaboutsRe: Borders dealios

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh!!! My dad told me they were building those out there, I didn't know they were done already! I grew up at 15 and Middlebelt and was horrified to hear they were doing that!! Guess I won't go visit the old home town anytime too soon!

WOW! Those sound as bad or worse than the ones out here! I don't know why that's the biggest craze these days! I'm sorry you had to have such an insane drive Jen and yes, I know exactly what you mean about someone hitting you. The drivers here in Michigan (for those who haven't experienced it) are a bit "aggressive." Detroit is the Motor City and we like our cars. Which makes even less sense for roundabouts because we don't know how to drive in them and too many people are idiots in their vehicles!

(And it is bugging me that I can't think of the name of the road you're talking about, I thought it was Drake until I read farther down... it is going to bug me all night... I lived there until after I graduated from college!)

Borders dealios> > > Oh boy! The person who helped me at Borders was> super nice! I got 3 dvd's for 14.99! > > On the 3 for 2 deal she gave me the expensive one> free ($20) the other two were 14.99 but I had $15 in> survey money so the total was $14.99 for all 3!> > Under Donna and Kassia's influence I picked up:> > Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party w/ > Galardi> > Kundalini Yoga to Detox and Destress w/ Maya Fiennes> > Transform Yourself w/Jivamukti Yoga w/ Life> and Sharon Gannon (this was the $20 one)> > God I'm so broke! Off to Amazon!> > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile> > > >

http://www.wcroads.org/news/articles/maple-rd-roundabout3-completed9-20-07.htm Here's an article about the 3 Maple roundabouts. There is also a link on the page about roundabouts... who knows someday you all may be able to experience the joy that and I have from driving through one! Yeah RIGHT.....NOT! Jennancydewolf wrote: Oh!!! My dad told me they were building those out there, I didn't know they were done already! I grew up at 15 and Middlebelt and was horrified to hear they were doing that!! Guess I won't go visit the old home town anytime too soon! WOW! Those sound as bad or worse than the ones out here! I don't know why that's the biggest craze these days! I'm sorry you had to have such an insane drive Jen and yes, I know exactly what you mean about someone hitting you. The drivers here in

Michigan (for those who haven't experienced it) are a bit "aggressive." Detroit is the Motor City and we like our cars. Which makes even less sense for roundabouts because we don't know how to drive in them and too many people are idiots in their vehicles! (And it is bugging me that I can't think of the name of the road you're talking about, I thought it was Drake until I read farther down... it is going to bug me all night... I lived there until after I graduated from college!) Borders dealios> > > Oh boy! The person who helped me at Borders was> super nice! I got 3 dvd's for 14.99! >

> On the 3 for 2 deal she gave me the expensive one> free ($20) the other two were 14.99 but I had $15 in> survey money so the total was $14.99 for all 3!> > Under Donna and Kassia's influence I picked up:> > Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party w/ > Galardi> > Kundalini Yoga to Detox and Destress w/ Maya Fiennes> > Transform Yourself w/Jivamukti Yoga w/ Life> and Sharon Gannon (this was the $20 one)> > God I'm so broke! Off to Amazon!> > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile> > > >

OOOOOPS! Wrong Maple! See driving around in that circle scrambled my brains! Jen from Michigan wrote: http://www.wcroads.org/news/articles/maple-rd-roundabout3-completed9-20-07.htm Here's an article about the 3 Maple roundabouts. There is also a link on the page about roundabouts... who knows someday you all may be able to experience the joy that and I have from driving through one! Yeah RIGHT.....NOT! Jennancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Oh!!! My dad told me they were building those out there, I didn't know they were done already! I grew up at 15 and Middlebelt and was horrified to hear they were doing that!! Guess I won't go visit the old home town anytime too soon! WOW! Those sound as bad or worse than the ones out here! I don't know why that's the biggest craze these days! I'm sorry you had to have such an insane drive Jen and yes, I know exactly what you mean about someone hitting you. The drivers here in Michigan (for those who haven't experienced it) are a bit "aggressive." Detroit is the Motor City and we like our cars. Which makes even less sense for roundabouts because we don't know how to drive in them and too many people are idiots in their vehicles! (And it is bugging me

that I can't think of the name of the road you're talking about, I thought it was Drake until I read farther down... it is going to bug me all night... I lived there until after I graduated from college!) Borders dealios> > > Oh boy! The person who helped me at Borders was> super nice! I got 3 dvd's for 14.99! > > On the 3 for 2 deal she gave me the expensive one> free ($20) the other two were 14.99 but I had $15 in> survey money so the total was $14.99 for all 3!> > Under Donna and Kassia's influence I picked up:> > Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party w/ > Galardi> > Kundalini Yoga to

Detox and Destress w/ Maya Fiennes> > Transform Yourself w/Jivamukti Yoga w/ Life> and Sharon Gannon (this was the $20 one)> > God I'm so broke! Off to Amazon!> > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile> > > >

You know what is really crazy, in all the new

developments around here, they are putting them in as

well. MOst people have no clue about how to drive

through them so they're just accidents waiting to

happen. I have had so many people fail to yield to the

traffic going around the circle. Supposedly they put

them in b/c it reduces speeding, but I think it just

sets you up for more accidents. It is a nightmare if

they are in a very highly congested area. At least

here they seem to put them on local streets that

aren't too heavily travelled.

Donna

--- from Michigan

wrote:

>

http://www.wcroads.org/news/articles/maple-rd-roundabout3-completed9-20-07.htm

>

> Here's an article about the 3 Maple roundabouts.

> There is also a link on the page about

> roundabouts... who knows someday you all may be able

> to experience the joy that and I have from

> driving through one!

>

> Yeah RIGHT.....NOT!

>

> Jen

>

> nancydewolf wrote:

> Oh!!! My dad told me they were building

> those out there, I didn't know they were done

> already! I grew up at 15 and Middlebelt and was

> horrified to hear they were doing that!! Guess I

> won't go visit the old home town anytime too soon!

>

> WOW! Those sound as bad or worse than the ones out

> here! I don't know why that's the biggest craze

> these days! I'm sorry you had to have such an insane

> drive Jen and yes, I know exactly what you mean

> about someone hitting you. The drivers here in

> Michigan (for those who haven't experienced it) are

> a bit " aggressive. " Detroit is the Motor City and we

> like our cars. Which makes even less sense for

> roundabouts because we don't know how to drive in

> them and too many people are idiots in their

> vehicles!

>

> (And it is bugging me that I can't think of the

> name of the road you're talking about, I thought it

> was Drake until I read farther down... it is going

> to bug me all night... I lived there until after I

> graduated from college!)

>

>

>

> Borders dealios

> >

> >

> > Oh boy! The person who helped me at Borders was

> > super nice! I got 3 dvd's for 14.99!

> >

> > On the 3 for 2 deal she gave me the expensive one

> > free ($20) the other two were 14.99 but I had $15

> in

> > survey money so the total was $14.99 for all 3!

> >

> > Under Donna and Kassia's influence I picked up:

> >

> > Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party w/

> > Galardi

> >

> > Kundalini Yoga to Detox and Destress w/ Maya

> Fiennes

> >

> > Transform Yourself w/Jivamukti Yoga w/ Life

> > and Sharon Gannon (this was the $20 one)

> >

> > God I'm so broke! Off to Amazon!

> >

> > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Nope, as soon as I read blueberry road or whatever like that I knew it wasn't where we were talking about. It is scary to think there are even more of the darn things popping up elsewhere too.

Borders dealios> > > Oh boy! The person who helped me at Borders was> super nice! I got 3 dvd's for 14.99! > > On the 3 for 2 deal she gave me the expensive one> free ($20) the other two were 14.99 but I had $15 in> survey money so the total was $14.99 for all 3!> > Under Donna and Kassia's influence I picked up:> > Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party w/ > Galardi> > Kundalini Yoga to Detox and Destress w/ Maya Fiennes> > Transform Yourself w/Jivamukti Yoga w/ Life> and Sharon Gannon (this was the $20 one)> > God I'm so broke! Off to Amazon!> > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile> > > >