RemedySpot.com

Wed: P90 Sweat Cardio 1-2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was really disappointed in my workout today. I was barely in my zone (hard) at all and burned about 50 less calories than I have other times I've done this workout and I felt like I was really working hard! It isn't the workout, it is me. In analyzing what might have been different I've come up with several ideas: (1) Most of my other workouts were at night, this was in the morning and I was tired and grumpy and not really wanting to be awake let alone workout, maybe I'm better off doing cardio at night? (2) I should have reset my "Ownzone" on my hrm because of all that but didn't want to take the time because I was already time crunched, (3) I didn't have any caffeine yet (had a few sips of my morning diet coke but that's it), (4) I'm already getting bored with the workout and didn't put all I had into it, (7) I hate the music or practically lack thereof (not sure what to substitute though) (6) It was just an off day and I need to be kinder to myself!! :-)

Anyway, I haven't made any decisions about it except that Friday, my next day for Sweat Cardio, I'm going to try 3-4. I previewed it just now and it looks a LOT more challenging. The moves are faster and the music a lot better (but still not great) plus there's more of almost everything. It is exactly the same routine as 1-2 but has 3 circuits of the low and high impact and the kickboxing instead of 2 each plus... it has Ab Ripper 200 at the end of it. I've done 100 every time I do the cardio and it really is easier, I can do all 100 reps now but I'm breathing hard and in pain at the end (a good pain though). However, I seriously doubt I can do double that right now. I have the time Friday afternoon or evening to try this though so I probably will. I hope that will help.

Okay, break is over (seriously, just an hour between getting home from work and heading off to my Brownie troop meeting, then dinner, then house chores, despite wondering if I should have done my workout at night I'm glad I didn't wait because I doubt I'd want to fit it in tonight).

Don't be dissapointed , in the Slim in 6 brochure Debbie says to workout even when you don't feel like it. If you felt like the workout was hard then your body probably got more out of it than you are given it (your bod) credit for.

Vennitta

I was really disappointed in my workout today. I was barely in my zone (hard) at all and burned about 50 less calories than I have other times I've done this workout and I felt like I was really working hard! It isn't the workout, it is me. In analyzing what might have been different I've come up with several ideas: (1) Most of my other workouts were at night, this was in the morning and I was tired and grumpy and not really wanting to be awake let alone workout, maybe I'm better off doing cardio at night? (2) I should have reset my " Ownzone " on my hrm because of all that but didn't want to take the time because I was already time crunched, (3) I didn't have any caffeine yet (had a few sips of my morning diet coke but that's it), (4) I'm already getting bored with the workout and didn't put all I had into it, (7) I hate the music or practically lack thereof (not sure what to substitute though) (6) It was just an off day and I need to be kinder to myself!! :-)

Anyway, I haven't made any decisions about it except that Friday, my next day for Sweat Cardio, I'm going to try 3-4. I previewed it just now and it looks a LOT more challenging. The moves are faster and the music a lot better (but still not great) plus there's more of almost everything. It is exactly the same routine as 1-2 but has 3 circuits of the low and high impact and the kickboxing instead of 2 each plus... it has Ab Ripper 200 at the end of it. I've done 100 every time I do the cardio and it really is easier, I can do all 100 reps now but I'm breathing hard and in pain at the end (a good pain though). However, I seriously doubt I can do double that right now. I have the time Friday afternoon or evening to try this though so I probably will. I hope that will help.

Okay, break is over (seriously, just an hour between getting home from work and heading off to my Brownie troop meeting, then dinner, then house chores, despite wondering if I should have done my workout at night I'm glad I didn't wait because I doubt I'd want to fit it in tonight).

-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow

• 2 weeks later...

this is an old one I just found but I wanted to say thank you Vennitta, I really needed your encouragement!

Re: Wed: P90 Sweat Cardio 1-2

Don't be dissapointed , in the Slim in 6 brochure Debbie says to workout even when you don't feel like it. If you felt like the workout was hard then your body probably got more out of it than you are given it (your bod) credit for.

Vennitta

On Jan 9, 2008 3:36 PM, nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

I was really disappointed in my workout today. I was barely in my zone (hard) at all and burned about 50 less calories than I have other times I've done this workout and I felt like I was really working hard! It isn't the workout, it is me. In analyzing what might have been different I've come up with several ideas: (1) Most of my other workouts were at night, this was in the morning and I was tired and grumpy and not really wanting to be awake let alone workout, maybe I'm better off doing cardio at night? (2) I should have reset my "Ownzone" on my hrm because of all that but didn't want to take the time because I was already time crunched, (3) I didn't have any caffeine yet (had a few sips of my morning diet coke but that's it), (4) I'm already getting bored with the workout and didn't put all I had into it, (7) I hate the music or practically lack thereof (not sure what to substitute though) (6) It was just an off day and I need to be kinder to myself!! :-)

-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow