RemedySpot.com

New Year's Day Workout..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was sooo dragging butt today. My eating hasn't been the best either, not bad, but not as good as I have been doing. So, at 6:30 I finally got enough energy up to force myself to workout. I decided to do strength first and an easy one!! I chose a virgin - 's shortcuts upper body. It's a 30 minute workout that I jazzed up to fit my needs :) I jumpeed around a lot in the warm-up and went quite heavy w/ the weights. I actually got a great burn. I ended up doing a bit more bicep work afterwards cuz I felt they didn't get worked enough, and then I did ONE set of chest presses w/ my 25's (thank you ), I think I made it to 13 before I was fried... I was tired when beginning, so I'm thinking I could have went more had I been " fresh " .

For cardio, I chose to do Turbo Jam,Cardio Party. It fit the bill perfectly. It was easier for me cardio-wise, however my abs were really feeling it. It felt great. I have noticed lately that my 'hard' abs are back -WOO-HOO! They are far from being as strong as I want them, but they are on the way anyway :).

So, I ended up having a great workout, and I'm very happy for that. Nice way to end my oh-so-lazy day!!!Darcy

I love that you were able to make gibe you a real burn! When I'm low she

can usually pick me up ro the point where I ca do something else afterwards.

Great job, Miz 25!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Thank you ! I have several " easy " workouts. I got them on sale, and figured I'd use them SOME day :)DarcyOn Jan 1, 2008 9:29 PM, <

pinkpussycat@...> wrote:

I love that you were able to make gibe you a real burn! When I'm low she can usually pick me up ro the point where I ca do something else afterwards.

Great job, Miz 25!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile