RemedySpot.com

Fat To Firm Fast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

morning all,just can't seem to motivate for my splits rotation so i did a circuit workout today. pick your level fat to firm fast from netflix. its mostly toning exercises with light dumbells with some cardio here and there. the pick your level is that there are three people and each shows either beg/inter/ or advanced options for the exercises. it was okay but i couldn't really feel much b/c i couldn't go heavier with weights or i would lose my form but even moderate weights didn't cook up my muscles well enough. it felt more like a cardio deal then anything else. a good workout but i guess my amys and cathes are making a bit stronger that i can't do much with these intermediate workouts anymore. maybe its just a bad morning who knows. michelle dozios leads this workout and i like her and she did a good job on this workout. not a bad routine i think it did alot in 43 mins but it just wasnt' for me.we are going away again this weekend so that

really screw up my scheduleing of workouts so i just might do whatever this week and try to get back on track next week.i really set out with the best interest of doing my splits but between my trip to jersey,work and scouts i am having issues getting there. plus i am down in the dumps about some issues i am having with managed care organizations for viola's healthcare. can be a pain but i won't go into detail right now. i have some phone calls to make and i am just a worry wart anyway. it might be resolved by this afternoon and i could be panicking for nothing. have a great one kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned

to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.