RemedySpot.com

you tube clips

Rate this topic

Guest guest

okay out of curosity i looked up the new goddess workouts clips that were mentioned on VF. WHAT CRAP cardio burlesque is going to be. i watched several of the clips and it didn't go nearly a good cardio pace as say carmens dvds and carmen doesn't act like a damn airhead in her workouts. this is the same girl that did the goddess workout bellydance dvds that i got rid of b/c i never did passed the first one. way better stuff out there. i am not sure why i hated the clips so much other then the routines themselves i think it was the music her damn cutesy voice and the "bring all the boys to yard" milkshake reference(damn i hated and always will hate that song LOL). but on lighter notes there were quick clips of the carmen workouts i haven't done yet and i don't think i have a dread factor to try them now(well maybe lap dance i need an empty house and a black curtain LOL). the vegas strip one looked pretty fun.i didn't see one for the in the bedroom release but there

was a quick clip of her and ellen doing some of the moves so if they can laugh at themselves on tv i guess i could in the privacy of my bedroom(again empty house and black curtains). i am still playing around so if i find anything worth a look i will let ya know. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.