RemedySpot.com

Re: Tamara's update and shocking surprise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Tamara,

Congratulations on both the fitness progress and the Christmas surprise! At least you'll be fit and can recover more quickly from the c-section (I've had 2, neither with a fit body before and I know recovery isn't easy no matter what).

I agree, I'm not sure Austin is human and that her workouts are more challenging than 's. Sansone is still my place to go whenever I need a break or just a really encouraging walk.

That is awesome that you're fitting in the 10 minute workouts despite an obviously busy life, you're an encouragement and inspiration to the rest of us without such good "excuses"!

Tamara's update and shocking surprise

Hi All, I joined Netflix and it's great! I don't think I'll bother buying dvd's to exercise with anymore. I have been using Austin's Walk Fit this week and I really like it, though I am fairly certain Austin is not actually a human being. I have enjoyed Sansone's videos, but I think the Austin workout is more challenging. I have also been using the 10 Minute Solution Pilates. I really love the 10 minute solution format. I find homeschooling my kids to be a real hindrance to exercise... I just never ever have free time. My kids are always with me. If I can fit a workout in 10 minute segments (between checking an algebra lesson and changing a diaper), it works great for me.All this exercise has me down to a size 4 and after 3 kids, dh scheduled himself for a vasectomy during his Christmas break from work, but whoops, guess what I discovered on Christmas Eve? I thought I was late because, gee I am 35 and it's just perimenopause, but I'll take a test so I don't have to worry about it. Nope. I am not perimenopausal, I am pregnant. Ugh. Looks like 4 kids and no size 4 for me. I am glad I have until August to get happy about this. I need a fourth cesarean like I need to be cut in half 4 times, heh heh.-- Join the Athens County Homeschoolers Yahoo Group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athenscountyhomeschoolers

tamara,

congratulations! i had my 4th last april...just trying to get back to

exercising. you will find a way back to a size 4!

stacey

>

> Hi All, I joined Netflix and it's great! I don't think I'll bother

buying

> dvd's to exercise with anymore. I have been using Austin's

Walk Fit

> this week and I really like it, though I am fairly certain

Austin is

> not actually a human being. I have enjoyed Sansone's videos,

but I

> think the Austin workout is more challenging. I have also

been using

> the 10 Minute Solution Pilates. I really love the 10 minute

solution format.

> I find homeschooling my kids to be a real hindrance to exercise...

I just

> never ever have free time. My kids are always with me. If I can fit

a

> workout in 10 minute segments (between checking an algebra lesson

and

> changing a diaper), it works great for me.

>

> All this exercise has me down to a size 4 and after 3 kids, dh

scheduled

> himself for a vasectomy during his Christmas break from work, but

whoops,

> guess what I discovered on Christmas Eve? I thought I was late

because, gee

> I am 35 and it's just perimenopause, but I'll take a test so I

don't have to

> worry about it. Nope. I am not perimenopausal, I am pregnant. Ugh.

Looks

> like 4 kids and no size 4 for me. I am glad I have until August to

get happy

> about this. I need a fourth cesarean like I need to be cut in half

4 times,

> heh heh.

>

> --

>

> Join the Athens County Homeschoolers Yahoo Group!

> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athenscountyhomeschoolers

>

Tamara, so thrilled you posted! Please post your workout reviews as you do them, we are geekazoids about it! A fresh perspective on a workout is always a treat to read!I really like the 10 Min Sol's a lot too. I've always done them all the way through, but I like knowing that if I had to I could mix and match as I saw fit. There isn't a single one I didn't like! I want to acquire them all someday, but of course there are some I have that I still haven't done! You're a good Earth Citizen to use Netflix and try different workouts! I'm sure they have workouts other than and . I liked the 2 Austin workouts I did but I cannot STAND . She's probably nice and she's a good instructor, but her airheadedness and glazed-eye looks drive me bonkers! I suppose I should view her as being humorous and just make fun of her as I do them - my

friend likes her workouts for that reason. Anyway Tamara -GREAT JOB! Keep it up!

Tamara Marchi wrote:

> Hi All, I joined Netflix and it's great! I don't think I'll bother

> buying dvd's to exercise with anymore.

hi tamara! i agree, renting is fabulous. i still buy workout

videos, but a lot less than i used to, that is for sure!

> I am fairly certain

> Austin is not actually a human being.

heehee!!! denise is whacked... i do own some of her workouts though!

i prefer her sculpting workouts... she gets way too hyper in cardio

workouts...LOL

>I have enjoyed

> Sansone's videos, but I think the Austin workout is more

> challenging.

::nodding::

>I have also been using the 10 Minute Solution Pilates.

i just did this one the other day, i thought it was great! im so

glad that the 10 min thing is working for you! seems like there

are alot of 10 min type workouts available now, which is a good thing.

> All this exercise has me down to a size 4 and after 3 kids

WOW!!! i dont think that ive ever been a size 4.

>Looks like 4 kids and no size 4 for me.

awwww, congratulations on your pregnancy!! but, it is kind of

bittersweet, i know. keep reminding yourself that you will be back

there again... we know that you will be!!!

:*carolyn.

Congrats on the new little one on the way! I know you aren't excited right now, but afterwards when you are able to get back to your weight loss efforts and achieve your goal while having another little one around, you will be happy, I'm sure!

But take everything I say with a grain of salt because I'm a 35 year old with two teenagers who would give my right arm to be able to have another baby! Yea, I might be insane, but it works for me. ;)

Tonya L. -www.smellabella.comwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Tamara's update and shocking surprise

Hi All, I joined Netflix and it's great! I don't think I'll bother buying dvd's to exercise with anymore. I have been using Austin's Walk Fit this week and I really like it, though I am fairly certain Austin is not actually a human being. I have enjoyed Sansone's videos, but I think the Austin workout is more challenging. I have also been using the 10 Minute Solution Pilates. I really love the 10 minute solution format. I find homeschooling my kids to be a real hindrance to exercise... I just never ever have free time. My kids are always with me. If I can fit a workout in 10 minute segments (between checking an algebra lesson and changing a diaper), it works great for me.All this exercise has me down to a size 4 and after 3 kids, dh scheduled himself for a vasectomy during his Christmas break from work, but whoops, guess what I discovered on Christmas Eve? I thought I was late because, gee I am 35 and it's just perimenopause, but I'll take a test so I don't have to worry about it. Nope. I am not perimenopausal, I am pregnant. Ugh. Looks like 4 kids and no size 4 for me. I am glad I have until August to get happy about this. I need a fourth cesarean like I need to be cut in half 4 times, heh heh.-- Join the Athens County Homeschoolers Yahoo Group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athenscountyhomeschoolers