RemedySpot.com

Re: sports psychologist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Penngely Ph.d in Eugene. He may know of someone in the PDX area.

Kahn DC Eugene

To: oregondcs Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:00 AMSubject: sports psychologist

Know any good ones?

Brad Farra, D.C., CCSPCertified Chiropractic Sports PhysicianGlow Healthcare Integrative Medicine2332 NW Irving St.

Portland, OR 97210www.drbradfarra.com

Cc: oregondcs Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:30:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: 's SEXUAL BOUNDARY/OBCE...a Testimonial!

I agree with Greg, and . What a great way to get good information and fulfill CEU's. Being able to take a few minutes here and there throughout the day to go over the multimedia material is a fantastic idea. And what a deal, especially for those of us out in the boonies. It would cost me more in gas just to drive to Portland and back.Good boy, . Good boy!Rod , DCTillamook

I too started this on-line course. Thumbs up! I love how I can come and go from the computer. I really appreciate how make available experts in the related fields.

Kahn DC Eugene

To: oregondcs Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:59 AMSubject: Re: [Oregon_Chiropractic_Association] SEXUAL BOUNDARY/OBCE...a Testimonial!

Hi Docs: I just downloaded 's class (having missed TWO on-site OCA classes due to "nice-weather-gardening-emergencies". I am half way through it, but I had to stop and rave....I gotta say, this is a great and very thoughtful class! Very genuine input and not boring at all. : You da man!!! So folks, whatever class you choose, just make sure it is "locally-grown". Be sure to utilize one of the classes from either our state trade association and/or one of our super-smart local docs/attorneys, etc.Cheers. >> Just wanted to let you all know that I produced a board approved

SEXUAL> BOUNDARY course which you can take online.> When you complete the course, we feature a button to order a transcript to> be emailed to the OBCE and a copy to you. Easy as cake.> > You get a FREE bonus 2 hour class on spinal neurosurgery with interesting> interviews of 2 Portland neurosurgeons and tons of resources.> > Part of the proceeds will be donated to our trade organization, the Oregon> Chiropractic Association.> > See sample videos of the online course at www.dccredits.org> > You can even watch the videos in your pajamas!> > -- > E. Abrahamson, D.C.> Chiropractic physician> Lake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic> 315 Second Street> Lake Oswego, OR 97034> > Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com> >

> > > > > Reply-To: <Oregon_Chiropractic_Association >> Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:50:09 -0700> To: DC Listserve Oregon <oregondcs >,> <oregon_chiropractic_association >> Subject:

[Oregon_Chiropractic_Association] SEXUAL BOUNDARY CERTIFICATE MUST> BE SUBMITTED TO THE OBCE!> > > > > > > The Oregon Chiropractic Association just wanted to let you know after you> have completed your boundary and ethics requirement (which needs to be done> by the end of this calendar year) a copy of your continuing education> certificate needs to be sent to at the OBCE.> > You can mail a copy of your certificate to:> 3218 Pringle Road SE Suite 150> Salem, OR 97302> > Fax a copy to:> > > Email a copy to:> oregon.obce@...> > Sincerely,> > Jillian Carlile> > > Jan Ferrante> OCA Executive Director> Oregon Chiropractic Association> 10570 SE Washington St #202> Portland, OR 97216> ph: > fax:

>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2176 / Virus Database: 2425/5019 - Release Date: 05/24/12