RemedySpot.com

star trainers with rob glick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

morning again,i decided to do cardio today anyway. i went with rob glick's cardio party. well its rob glick so you know the choreography will not be easy but mostly b/c he moves fast and adds plenty of twists and pivots. its a fun workout but there is lots of repeating and he does take it from the top after completing the combos he will add in the first combo and at the end he brought all three completed combos.its an intermediate intensity but a little more complex on the choreography then gay's was. kimberly spreen is one of the background exercisers in this as well.afterwards added in one of the stretch segments from body and soul fitness. the sound is horrible on this dvd but i only paid $3 for it at ross so it has its uses once in a blue moon.have a great onekassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.