Re: Exercise 1/19 and 1/20

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi tonya! it sounds like you are enjoying your old tv show

workouts! thats great! hey, im glad that you finally got around

to trying the gilad workouts... you motivated me to do some gilad

today :)

:*carolyn.

I still have a bunch more Gilad to do too! I haven't finished the Quick Fit System yet because I'm not wanting to focus on my legs yet because of all the leg work I'm doing at the gym keeping them sore, so I'm stalled on that tape until I'm not having knee pain anymore because the next one there is the sculpting for lower body. After that I have another tape that is just marked as Gilad. Who knows how many of his 30 minute shows are on there!?! And I have all 10 of the hour long ones on 5 separate tapes. I'll be doing Gilad all year! (Wow, that didn't sound right.) Awkward pause. Oh well, I won't mind! ;)

Tonya L. -www.smellabella.comwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Re: Exercise 1/19 and 1/20

hi tonya! it sounds like you are enjoying your old tv show workouts! thats great! hey, im glad that you finally got around to trying the gilad workouts... you motivated me to do some gilad today :):*carolyn.

Tonya, I'm really enjoying these reports of the older workouts. Sounds like you are having a blast with them! Do you think you'll keep the tapes when you have completed them? It's not like you have many dvd workouts... LOL

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Training With Tonya

Okay since I'm trying to get through these old tapes as part of my goal for 2008 to do all of my exercise videos this year, I tackled two of the old compilation tapes I have from somewhere around 1996-1998. These were both taped from ESPN 2 when they had all of their early morning exercise shows. I did the first tape yesterday and it included Crunch Funk Factory taught by Janis Saffell. There was a lot of whooping and hollering by Janis and the whole crew. It was suppose to be a hip hop type workout, and the wardrobe of the crew was obviously street wear from the mid 90's. Anyone else remember the pants low with the top of the thong showing? Yeah, it was on this workout. As for the hip hop stuff, it only looked to be being done right by the 2 black guys. Everyone else looked like they were trying too hard to be cool when they really weren't. And several of the ladies on this workout looked anorexicly thin, including Janis. The workout itself was easy to follow, even though I didn't think the mambo cha cha's belonged with the hip hop moves. With commercials cut out, the workout was about 25 minutes. I forgot to wear my HRM for the warm up, but for what I did wear it, I was in my zone for 18 minutes with an average heart rate of 116, 90 calories burned, and 57% fat.

Hi have TONS of exercise shows that I taped from tv..... I will do those AFTER I've finished doing the ones I bought. Jen Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser wrote: hi tonya! it sounds like you are enjoying your old tv show workouts! thats great! hey, im glad that you finally got around to

trying the gilad workouts... you motivated me to do some gilad today :):*carolyn.