RemedySpot.com

Fw: Please Pray for Jeff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sherry Swiney <1111taoss@...> wrote: ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Tjapkes Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:42 PM Subject: Pray for Jeff We ask for your thoughts and prayers for a Texas prisoner who we have tried to help as he claimed wrongful conviction. He has been in prison 13 years. Here are excerpts from his letter to me, received upon my return from a two-week vacation: I have some bad news to share with you. I have brain cancer. The doctor took out most of the tumor, but he could not get it all. The cancer is aggressive and can take out the brain very quickly. I will receive chemo and radiation therapy. I am very scared, and I hope and pray I will have the strength to complete the therapy and live a little longer. The prison system is working on getting me an emergency medical reprieve so that I will not have to die in prison. I am only 44 years old and I'm not ready to die...I am still trying to prove my innocence. I already have trouble walking

after the surgery, and I had a mild heat stroke on the way from the hospital to the prison unit. I am just scared to death as to what's going to happen to me in the next few months. It's all in God's hand. Thank you, Doug, for all you have done for me. I greatly appreciate your time and support. You are truly a blessing. Please keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you. Your friend always, Jeff Doug Tjapkes, President INNOCENT! 20 W. Muskegon Ave. Muskegon, MI 49440 The illegal and immoral taking of your freedom is, as far as I am concerned, the worst possible wrong that a free society can commit against one of its citizens. PAUL J. CIOLINO