RemedySpot.com

Re: Round 27 - workout of yesterday and this evening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Sorry things didn't work out w/ the PT - but he didn't sound like he was right for you! :)

Donna

Subject: Round 27 - workout of yesterday and this eveningTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 12:31 PM

Yesterday I taught a more choreography intense Turbo Kick round, Round 27. I hadn't taught it since it came out a couple of years ago, so it was almost like a brand new round! I sub tonite downtown with the Stony Faced crowd and may do R15, a more athletic round, with them since I like it better than R27 and it will be less familiar to them. I'm grateful for the opportunity to sub this class because I need both the workout and the money! Tuesday I hope to do yoga. My poor bod is stiff and needs a good stretch. Yesterday I did the audio meditation cd from Budokon, the first 3 meditations, and it was very nice to just lie in shavasana, listen to some dharma and calm music in my gym. My personal trainer turned out to be a dud, in case you were wondering :) We mutually decided last night that we weren't for each other. He did drugs in the past and I have a feeling he hasn't

learned good coping or communication skills as a result. I felt no real connection with him as a person. He was gorgeous, had a fantastic physique, but lacked substance for me.

Ugh.. sorry about the PT :( Better to find out now though instead of later..Enjoy your class tonight!!Darcy

Yesterday I taught a more choreography intense Turbo Kick round, Round 27. I hadn't taught it since it came out a couple of years ago, so it was almost like a brand new round! I sub tonite downtown with the Stony Faced crowd and may do R15, a more athletic round, with them since I like it better than R27 and it will be less familiar to them. I'm grateful for the opportunity to sub this class because I need both the workout and the money! Tuesday I hope to do yoga. My poor bod is stiff and needs a good stretch. Yesterday I did the audio meditation cd from Budokon, the first 3 meditations, and it was very nice to just lie in shavasana, listen to some dharma and calm music in my gym.

My personal trainer turned out to be a dud, in case you were wondering :) We mutually decided last night that we weren't for

each other. He did drugs in the past and I have a feeling he hasn't learned good coping or communication skills as a result. I felt no real connection with him as a person. He was gorgeous, had a fantastic physique, but lacked substance for me.

laura,

you had some nice workouts!!

what is wrong with those people? (i ask myself that question when i

pick my son up at preschool--many of the other parents are not very

friendly.)

you did the right thing--sending the trainer on his way early on!

stacey

Hey , that sounds like my life too! I keep looking for someone to make a connection with but so far all the guys I've met just aren't for me. If you find "Mr. Right" send his brother to Michigan to meet me, ok?Looking for love in all the wrong places, JenSubject: Round 27 -

workout of yesterday and this eveningTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 12:31 PM

Yesterday I taught a more choreography intense Turbo Kick round, Round 27. I hadn't taught it since it came out a couple of years ago, so it was almost like a brand new round! I sub tonite downtown with the Stony Faced crowd and may do R15, a more athletic round, with them since I like it better than R27 and it will be less familiar to them. I'm grateful for the opportunity to sub this class because I need both the workout and the money! Tuesday I hope to do yoga. My poor bod is stiff and needs a good stretch. Yesterday I did the audio meditation cd from Budokon, the first 3 meditations, and it was very nice to just lie in shavasana, listen

to some dharma and calm music in my gym. My personal trainer turned out to be a dud, in case you were wondering :) We mutually decided last night that we weren't for

each other. He did drugs in the past and I have a feeling he hasn't learned good coping or communication skills as a result. I felt no real connection with him as a person. He was gorgeous, had a fantastic physique, but lacked substance for me.

I'm, once again, so impressed with you, ! You figured out so quickly that this guy was just not a good fit and didn't try to make it work just because he was attractive and into fitness. Too many women would have adjusted their own standards... way to go you!!

Round 27 - workout of yesterday and this evening

Yesterday I taught a more choreography intense Turbo Kick round, Round 27. I hadn't taught it since it came out a couple of years ago, so it was almost like a brand new round! I sub tonite downtown with the Stony Faced crowd and may do R15, a more athletic round, with them since I like it better than R27 and it will be less familiar to them. I'm grateful for the opportunity to sub this class because I need both the workout and the money! Tuesday I hope to do yoga. My poor bod is stiff and needs a good stretch. Yesterday I did the audio meditation cd from Budokon, the first 3 meditations, and it was very nice to just lie in shavasana, listen to some dharma and calm music in my gym. My personal trainer turned out to be a dud, in case you were wondering :) We mutually decided last night that we weren't for each other. He did drugs in the past and I have a feeling he hasn't learned good coping or communication skills as a result. I felt no real connection with him as a person. He was gorgeous, had a fantastic physique, but lacked substance for me.