RemedySpot.com

RE: Wednesday: HRM lessons learned

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, isn't the HRM a wonderful tool? I learned so much about intensity from mine.

Good job putting in the workouts past your regular time! I use too late at night as an excuse all the time...

in frigid Ontario

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of nancydewolf

Today I finally got my workout in at 7:45 PM. I hate working out that late, usually 7:30 is my max latest start time and I would normally blow off a workout if I were starting after 7:30 BUT... I'm doing this rotation... this rotation is making me (less than 1 week into it anyway) VERY committed to sticking with my workout plan. Tomorrow is my super busy day (leaving my house at 9 AM for work and coming home for lunch then going to work at another location and not coming home until at least 8 PM) and the only time I have to work out is in the morning before work. It is also an early day and, with everyone home, I've been staying up way too late and sleeping in. Once again, normally, I would blow off the workout BUT tomorrow I'm getting up much earlier than I have all during the holiday break and am going to work out before work! I'll end up with about 12 hours between workouts! (That's my rotation lesson learned so far.)

Thanks ! I think between having a new toy to play with and really wanting to try this rotation thing that it is making it easier to push myself out of my normal vegetative state during times I don't normally workout. I hope it continues!

RE: Wednesday: HRM lessons learned

, isn't the HRM a wonderful tool? I learned so much about intensity from mine.

Good job putting in the workouts past your regular time! I use too late at night as an excuse all the time...

in frigid Ontario

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of nancydewolf

Today I finally got my workout in at 7:45 PM. I hate working out that late, usually 7:30 is my max latest start time and I would normally blow off a workout if I were starting after 7:30 BUT... I'm doing this rotation... this rotation is making me (less than 1 week into it anyway) VERY committed to sticking with my workout plan. Tomorrow is my super busy day (leaving my house at 9 AM for work and coming home for lunch then going to work at another location and not coming home until at least 8 PM) and the only time I have to work out is in the morning before work. It is also an early day and, with everyone home, I've been staying up way too late and sleeping in. Once again, normally, I would blow off the workout BUT tomorrow I'm getting up much earlier than I have all during the holiday break and am going to work out before work! I'll end up with about 12 hours between workouts! (That's my rotation lesson learned so far.)