RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: ChaLEAN Extreme Shipped!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am certainly considering purchasing both workouts. My knees, feet and ankles having been problematic so Debbie's newest workout might be just what I need. Also, I am really looking forward to Chalene's new workouts as well.

Kathy

From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ] On Behalf Of c_kleistSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:02 PMTo: exercisevideos Subject: Re: ChaLEAN Extreme Shipped!

so I just checked beachbody's site and it is available for sale their now...woo-hoo! Is anyone going to order it? I was thinking about getting this and Debbie Siebers Total Body Solution...anyone tried that yet?>> I just got the following email from BeachBody. Yeah!! Looks like we > will be able to start taking orders of the kits, deluxe upgrades & > deluxe DVDs on Friday! Yeah!!> > ELIZABETH,> > Exciting news! Your special ChaLEAN Extreme™ Launch Party kit has > left our warehouse, and you'll be receiving it early next week. > > Your kit contains TWO ChaLEAN Extreme programs, one for you and > another to sell or give away to the first person at your party who > signs up to be a Coach. Plus, you'll receive a special party DVD from > Chalene and a party guide exclusively for Hosts! > > When can you order more? The ChaLEAN Extreme base kits, Deluxe > complete kits, Deluxe Upgrade kits, AND Deluxe workouts will be > available for sale to Coaches at the crack of dawn on Friday, Dec > 12th. > > Congratulations again on signing up to host a Launch Party. Thank you > for your help in making ChaLEAN Extreme one of the most successful > new product launches of the year! > > If you haven't yet added your party to the map, click here to do it > now! > > Best of luck with your parties!>

I have always ordered directly thru BB, but it has been a couple of years since I did. I think most ordering is done thru coaches now. I did sign up for the early ordering alert thru BB for Chalene Extreme so I will probably wait until they send me an email to order.

Kathy

From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ] On Behalf Of c_kleistSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:18 PMTo: exercisevideos Subject: Re: ChaLEAN Extreme Shipped!

have you ordered from beachbody before? I don't know if it would be better to order online or go thru a coach?> >> > I just got the following email from BeachBody. Yeah!! Looks like > we > > will be able to start taking orders of the kits, deluxe upgrades & > > deluxe DVDs on Friday! Yeah!!> > > > ELIZABETH,> > > > Exciting news! Your special ChaLEAN ExtremeT Launch Party kit has > > left our warehouse, and you'll be receiving it early next week. > > > > Your kit contains TWO ChaLEAN Extreme programs, one for you and > > another to sell or give away to the first person at your party who > > signs up to be a Coach. Plus, you'll receive a special party DVD > from > > Chalene and a party guide exclusively for Hosts! > > > > When can you order more? The ChaLEAN Extreme base kits, Deluxe > > complete kits, Deluxe Upgrade kits, AND Deluxe workouts will be > > available for sale to Coaches at the crack of dawn on Friday, Dec > > 12th. > > > > Congratulations again on signing up to host a Launch Party. Thank > you > > for your help in making ChaLEAN Extreme one of the most successful > > new product launches of the year! > > > > If you haven't yet added your party to the map, click here to do it > > now! > > > > Best of luck with your parties!> >>

I wonder if they have eliminated the direct purchase (at least the early discounted purchase option) to force you to use a coach? I am BB member so I typically get 10% off of my purchases. I miss the good old days of BB when I got the early purchase discount along with coupon codes and a rebate back from Ebates.com. I think I got a lot of my BB purchases for around 40 to 50% off the regular price back then.

Kathy

From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ] On Behalf Of c_kleistSent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:39 PMTo: exercisevideos Subject: Re: ChaLEAN Extreme Shipped!

I signed up as well for it, and I think I also signed up for the Debbies TBS, but never got an email notifying me when it was available. I know for Chalean, I entered my email a couple of times.> > >> > > I just got the following email from BeachBody. Yeah!! Looks like > > we > > > will be able to start taking orders of the kits, deluxe upgrades > & > > > deluxe DVDs on Friday! Yeah!!> > > > > > ELIZABETH,> > > > > > Exciting news! Your special ChaLEAN ExtremeT Launch Party kit has > > > left our warehouse, and you'll be receiving it early next week. > > > > > > Your kit contains TWO ChaLEAN Extreme programs, one for you and > > > another to sell or give away to the first person at your party > who > > > signs up to be a Coach. Plus, you'll receive a special party DVD > > from > > > Chalene and a party guide exclusively for Hosts! > > > > > > When can you order more? The ChaLEAN Extreme base kits, Deluxe > > > complete kits, Deluxe Upgrade kits, AND Deluxe workouts will be > > > available for sale to Coaches at the crack of dawn on Friday, Dec > > > 12th. > > > > > > Congratulations again on signing up to host a Launch Party. Thank > > you > > > for your help in making ChaLEAN Extreme one of the most > successful > > > new product launches of the year! > > > > > > If you haven't yet added your party to the map, click here to do > it > > > now! > > > > > > Best of luck with your parties!> > >> >>

Hey, if it helps my knees and one elbow it would be worth the cost!

Thanks!

Kathy

From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ] On Behalf Of ees1969Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:56 AMTo: exercisevideos Subject: Re: ChaLEAN Extreme Shipped!

Kathy, having gone through TBS, I don't know that it would help with feet since feet are not addressed as a body part to rehab in the video. Knees are definitely covered! I think it's neck, knees, shoulder, back & core that are covered.> >> > I just got the following email from BeachBody. Yeah!! Looks like > we > > will be able to start taking orders of the kits, deluxe upgrades & > > deluxe DVDs on Friday! Yeah!!> > > > ELIZABETH,> > > > Exciting news! Your special ChaLEAN ExtremeT Launch Party kit has > > left our warehouse, and you'll be receiving it early next week. > > > > Your kit contains TWO ChaLEAN Extreme programs, one for you and > > another to sell or give away to the first person at your party who > > signs up to be a Coach. Plus, you'll receive a special party DVD > from > > Chalene and a party guide exclusively for Hosts! > > > > When can you order more? The ChaLEAN Extreme base kits, Deluxe > > complete kits, Deluxe Upgrade kits, AND Deluxe workouts will be > > available for sale to Coaches at the crack of dawn on Friday, Dec > > 12th. > > > > Congratulations again on signing up to host a Launch Party. Thank > you > > for your help in making ChaLEAN Extreme one of the most successful > > new product launches of the year! > > > > If you haven't yet added your party to the map, click here to do it > > now! > > > > Best of luck with your parties!> >>

Thanks Betsey. That is probably what I will do. What exactly is included in the most deluxe set? I already have 1lb weighted gloves and three different resistance bands. The best purchase for me is to most like just get all of the workouts in the set to I don't have duplicate stuff!

Thanks!

Kathy

From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ] On Behalf Of ees1969Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:59 AMTo: exercisevideos Subject: Re: ChaLEAN Extreme Shipped!

Kathy-You don't need to wait, you can order them through a coach & save 10%. At these prices, you need a price break!! Let me know if you need a coach. I think you have to contact me through BB and I can order it for you. I've never had anyone under me, so it would be a learning process for me, but I would love to save you the money and get it to you as quickly as possible.Betsey Symsmama2ryan on BBhttp://www.teambeachbody.com/mama2ryan> > >> > > I just got the following email from BeachBody. Yeah!! Looks like > > we > > > will be able to start taking orders of the kits, deluxe upgrades > & > > > deluxe DVDs on Friday! Yeah!!> > > > > > ELIZABETH,> > > > > > Exciting news! Your special ChaLEAN ExtremeT Launch Party kit has > > > left our warehouse, and you'll be receiving it early next week. > > > > > > Your kit contains TWO ChaLEAN Extreme programs, one for you and > > > another to sell or give away to the first person at your party > who > > > signs up to be a Coach. Plus, you'll receive a special party DVD > > from > > > Chalene and a party guide exclusively for Hosts! > > > > > > When can you order more? The ChaLEAN Extreme base kits, Deluxe > > > complete kits, Deluxe Upgrade kits, AND Deluxe workouts will be > > > available for sale to Coaches at the crack of dawn on Friday, Dec > > > 12th. > > > > > > Congratulations again on signing up to host a Launch Party. Thank > > you > > > for your help in making ChaLEAN Extreme one of the most > successful > > > new product launches of the year! > > > > > > If you haven't yet added your party to the map, click here to do > it > > > now! > > > > > > Best of luck with your parties!> > >> >>

Thanks for the update. Are the gloves weighted or are they weight lifting gloves? I definitely don't need the bands - I have them all. I think I would purchase the basic set and then add on the extra workouts.

--Kathy Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius

-------------- Original message --------------

Kathy-It includes the three workouts, gloves and three bands with a set of handles. The bands they offer are red, magenta & teal.Here's what it's all about directly from BB:Item #: MDCLDVD2117 ChaLEAN Extreme™ Deluxe Upgrade Kit Add 3 brand-new extreme workouts to your ChaLEAN Extreme collection, and the resistance tools you need to maximize your results.Plus get a FREE band! Price: $89.85 Your Price: $67.39 You get:3 brand-new extreme workouts! Weighted Gloves to increase the intensity of your workouts. 2 Resistance Bands*—Just as effective as free weights, but portable and convenient! Plus a FREE gift: A third Resistance Band to complete your set! Get extreme results—or your money back!Chalene's so sure you'll love ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe, she's giving you 30 days to try it risk free! If you're not completely satisfied, just return it within 30 days and she'll giv

e you a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling, but keep the resistance band as our gift to you for trying.Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.*Resistance Bands contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. >> Thanks Betsey. That is probably what I will do. What exactly is included> in the most deluxe set? I already have 1lb weighted gloves and three> different resistance bands. The best purchase for me is to most like just> get all of the workouts in the set to I don't have duplicate stuff!> > Thanks!> > Kathy> > > _____ >