RemedySpot.com

Re: Vennitta / Mindy Mylrea's Med Ball Madness ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FitPrime Strong Bear and Fast Cheetah (the originals) use a medicine ball...I might have made some backups, when I get home I'll check (I'm in FL visiting my sister).

For the last three weeks I've been dealing with a head & chest cold so no real rotation to speak of, just workouts I feel like at the moment. After Thanksgiving I might do a week of Ellen Barrett's The Studio and Crunch workouts, then maybe the TJ Advanced rotation or just a TJ rotation, I'm also considering finally doing YBB for a month.

I'll get back to posting my workouts on my calendar and sharing - lol - I've been tracking my workouts elsewhere for no good reason :)

....I'll keeping my interpretation to myself (hahaha).

Vennitta

Vennitta, thanks for the tip! So the medicine ball workout is a FitPrime one then? I will definitely look for that! I have missed you, Gurl! So happy to see your posts today! What's your latest rotation? I always enjoy reading your weeks in

review w/commentaries!Yes, the Slo-Mo workout was hard. My chest is still sore, but my bi'sand tri's weren't sore so I need to go up in weight next time. You areway stronger than me, i know you could do this one!

I never saw my trainer on Thurs - he wasn't feeling well and I gotTOM, so we are getting together on Sunday. I hope he works me hard!(interpret as you will)I will report in what he has me do next week :)

Hugs, -- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow