RemedySpot.com

RE: [CatheFans] W.O.W.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am considering them as well. I think I have caused myself lots of issues with my elbows and knees doing traditional weight and cardio work. I am looking for more workouts that are combined in nature like the Core Fusion and Kettle Ball workouts to decrease my workout times but involve more body parts.

Kathy

From: CatheFans [mailto:CatheFans ] On Behalf Of Darcy LedmanSent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:54 AMTo: exercisevideos; cathefansSubject: [CatheFans] W.O.W.

I really think I could skip every doing cardio and traditional weight training again. I love kettlebells that much. I think the more I do them the more I just love them. I encourage anyone who loves high intensity workouts and who is "on the fence" about them to GO FOR IT! I sit here with jello-arms and my heart still racing :) I did Kettlebell Way again. I upped my kettlebell in few spots, but left my rest periods the same. I am wiped out. :) I burned 591 calories with my average being 137. That average is factoring in the very slow 5-minute joint mobility in the beginning as well.I caved and bought two more of 's workouts this week...UGH.. I only have ONE more expensive workut that I want and then I am done. What an investment..aye..aye..aye..Darcy