RemedySpot.com

Tuesday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

This morning I tried out the DVD my daughter got me from Netflix, Star Trainers Cardio.

I got up with TTOM along with both butt cheeks feeling some major DOMS along with a night of little sleep. So I was figuring this workout would fit how I felt.

Well, as bad as I felt it was STILL too easy. I did the Gay Gasper workout and this is all I had planned to do, but by the time I got finished with that, I had only burned the amount of calories I would burn with one of Cathe's warm ups. I felt like I could do a lot more (even though I felt bad) so I added on Violet's workout. It was a little more intense, but I still had to really kick it up to get much out of it.

The combos were fun, but just not for me. I don't like having to push myself to feel something. I know lighter workouts are good for me every now and then, but I'm not going to put on my workout clothes, heart rate monitor, and feel like I got nothing out of my time and effort.

So needless to say, I'm glad this came from netflix. I'm going to try the Star Trainer Abs this evening and see if I like that.

Rainy day here today!

Have a great day

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.