RemedySpot.com

DARCY from Jen Re: 4DS - Bootcamp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Darcy, you ROCK! How can you do any of Cathe's workouts....I haven't tried any of the ones I have at all.....being the exercise former-slacker that I am. Don't feel bad about your triceps being weaker both Debbie Siebers and Tony Horton have said on their workouts that triceps are weaker. The chair dips still KILL me! Great job Girl! By the way, are you a 20 something or 30 something? I think you could probably beat me up with one arm tied behind your back! LOL, Jen Darcy Ledman wrote: I did this workout today and LOVED the cardio portion. I thought the weights were okay, but I didn't feel it did a whole lot for me. I matched Cathe except for overhead tricep extensions which I didn't even come close to her weight. I did one "set" down from her (she used 15, 20, 25 & 30), so I grabbed my 12's and worked from there, but I was smoked and wasn't able o do them all My triceps have to be the weakest body part on me..grr... Also for the crazy 8's, I wimped out and grabbed my 22 lb body bar, when she had 35!! I think I could have possibly pulled it off with 30,but 35 I would have struggled. Anyway, I did enjoy the workout. It was nice to do just an hour today. I have been going a bit

longer lately.Darcy

You are too funny Jen! Thank you for your kind words!!!DarcyOn Jan 8, 2008 1:50 PM, from Michigan <volleyjen0416@...

> wrote:

Darcy, you ROCK!

How can you do any of Cathe's workouts....I haven't tried any of the ones I have at all.....being the exercise former-slacker that I am.

Don't feel bad about your triceps being weaker both Debbie Siebers and Tony Horton have said on their workouts that triceps are weaker. The chair dips still KILL me!

Great job Girl!

By the way, are you a 20 something or 30 something? I think you could probably beat me up with one arm tied behind your back!

LOL, Jen Darcy Ledman wrote:

I did this workout today and LOVED the cardio portion. I thought the weights were okay, but I didn't feel it did a whole lot for me. I matched Cathe except for overhead tricep extensions which I didn't even come close to her weight. I did one " set " down from her (she used 15, 20, 25 & 30), so I grabbed my 12's and worked from there, but I was smoked and wasn't able o do them all My triceps have to be the weakest body part on me..grr... Also for the crazy 8's, I wimped out and grabbed my 22 lb body bar, when she had 35!! I think I could have possibly pulled it off with 30,but 35 I would have struggled. Anyway, I did enjoy the workout. It was nice to do just an hour today. I have been going a bit

longer lately.Darcy