RemedySpot.com

Tuesday PM stretch Wednesday Stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning all,i forgot to post imagine that LOL. tuesday night i did the 10 min. solution ball dvd stretch segment. my abs are sore from meghan's ultimate body workout. that i wasn't expectingyesterday i wanted to try to jump back on rotation with back and chest from slo-mo. well i did make it but my chest is quite sore.my back i have some feeling in but my chest is defiently sore. i figured it would by somewhere between the around the world flies(first exercise) to staggered pushups(last one). just a very good chest workout. before i went to bed i did the 10 min. stretch and relax segment from yoga express. not much motivation to do longer yoga but at least i am getting in something in the evening to help with the momentum. today is usually rest but i am not sure if i will add on cardio or just do yoga. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.