RemedySpot.com

Tuesday evening yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, you gave it to me and I'm planning to do it sometime this year. LOL

Tonya L. -www.smellabella.comwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Re: Tuesday evening yoga

OH yes, this is FAST! Even for me, which is why I gave it to Tonya I think! I'm very impressed you can do this one, even with modifications!Triangle,fitgrl222aol wrote:

Hi,

This evening I did MTV Power Yoga. This one moves fast so I always modify the warm up and the sun salutations, just way too fast for me.

Hi,

This evening I wanted a little tougher yoga routine so I went with McGee Power Yoga. I didn't want tough as in Kest tough, but somewhere close, and this worked for me.

My left shoulder blade is still giving me some trouble and I was noticing it a lot during the yoga. It always goes away, just a matter of when. It weird though because it doesn't seem to bother me when I'm lifting weights.

This routine was 45 minute. I love how she does all my favorite stretches at the end.

Have a nice evening.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

• 2 weeks later...

Great job ! I really admire you for being able to do yoga and pilates, I pretty much suck at both of them.... I'm working on the yoga though with P90 and Si6 and am improving a little. Maybe after I lose more weight it will be easier for me, like it used to be. Jen fitgrl222@... wrote: Hi, This evening I had down that I would do Kick Max leg conditioning drills, but a little bit after my workout this morning my quads let me know that I worked them yesterday. I could feel little bit of DOMS going on. Not bad, but enough to skip any more leg work for today. I decided to do a workout I hadn't done in a while, Pilates Plus with & . I'm not a big pilates fan, but this has a little of both yoga and pilates so it isn't too bad. and work really well together. I got some good ab work so I won't have to do any

tomorrow. Have a nice evening. Off to watch Idol. ~**~~**~ Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.