RemedySpot.com

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I started out by doing one section of QF Cardio Hip Hop. I did a full body stretch, and then did Slow & Heavy Legs and Shoulders. I stretched through all the breaks, and even stopped the workout halfway to insert a full body stretching session.

I didn't add weights to the static lunges yet because I'm still regaining flexibility in my forefoot. The rear foot in the static lunge needs to bend. It really helps me to do these barefoot because I haven't found a pair of athletic shoes that bend where my foot naturally bends, and that has been one of the causes of my foot problems. Barefoot workouts have been very therapeutic, though. I'll probably start loading the static lunges in a week or two if all goes well.

So happy to be lifting heavier! I used kettlebells for the squat and plie squat. Happy Workouts!

Great workout !! A lot of time with lower body weight, no extra-weight is necessary and you can still get an awesome workout in. Even with being in great shape.. I'm sure you know this, but I had to throw it out there too :)

Darcy

I started out by doing one section of QF Cardio Hip Hop. I did a full body stretch, and then did Slow & Heavy Legs and Shoulders. I stretched through all the breaks, and even stopped the workout halfway to insert a full body stretching session.

I didn't add weights to the static lunges yet because I'm still regaining flexibility in my forefoot. The rear foot in the static lunge needs to bend. It really helps me to do these barefoot because I haven't found a pair of athletic shoes that bend where my foot naturally bends, and that has been one of the causes of my foot problems. Barefoot workouts have been very therapeutic, though. I'll probably start loading the static lunges in a week or two if all goes well.

So happy to be lifting heavier! I used kettlebells for the squat and plie squat. Happy Workouts!

Hi Darcy,Thanks! I love that series so much. I think I've used this DVD more often than any other. No lie about those static lunges! They still did me a lot of good. I am going to be sore. I can feel it coming already.

Great workout !! A lot of time with lower body weight, no extra-weight is necessary and you can still get an awesome workout in. Even with being in great shape.. I'm sure you know this, but I had to throw it out there too :)

Darcy