RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello! I'm new here, just wanted to say hi.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Lonn! Nothing to be intimidated by.. we are just video-addicts :)Firstoff, you must change your mindset from " hope " to " will " - with that said, you will be taking the first correct step in 'getting back into shape'. It's all in your hands, and you are the only one who can force yourself to make the changes and just DO IT. No excuses. No hoping needing. Just determination :) It will be one of the (if not THE) best thing you have done for yourself. We are here to cheer you on.

I look forward to getting to know you more.Darcy who is a 33-year old SAHM to 3 wonderful boys, part-time personal trainer...

Hello everybody!

Ive been reading some of your messages from december, it is nice to see

this is a friendly group :)

I am a bit intimidated actually, you guys seem to have such variety in

your workouts... i am just barely getting back into doing some

aerobics, and only because i do it online, at fitbyfun.com

if i didnt have that program, im not sure if i would be doing anything

at all! LOL.... i am getting near on the last month of my 39th year

(anything to avoid saying 40) and i have to do something to try and get

in shape again.

i hope that this is a resolution i make before new years that i will

manage to keep!

have a great weekend,

Lonn

welcome lonnthe ol' adage that something is better then nothing. it doesn't matter what you workout to as long as you workout!!! some of us have been "vidiots" for years so our collection is no doubt large and in charge of our debt and living space LOL. at least mine. i give up on the resolutions b/c it sounds so temporary. maybe this is the year you WILL make a change in lifestyle one BABY STEP at a time. slow and steady wins the race! its all about health though. you should feel better, move better, and live better. once you aim for that everything else falls into place! ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will

in shape again.

manage to keep!

have a great weekend,

Lonn

Hi Lonn,

Welcome! I'm Sara in WI, 31, married with three dogs. ;)

I'm very interested to hear more about your fitbyfun workouts! I went

to the website and didn't quite understand how it worked. Do you

download the workouts one by one ? What size are the files? Are

they free?

The variety in this group is great, as there are people of all

fitness levels and interests.

Glad to have you on board!

Sara

>

> Hello everybody!

>

> Ive been reading some of your messages from december, it is nice to

see

> this is a friendly group :)

> I am a bit intimidated actually, you guys seem to have such variety

in

> your workouts... i am just barely getting back into doing some

> aerobics, and only because i do it online, at fitbyfun.com

> if i didnt have that program, im not sure if i would be doing

anything

> at all! LOL.... i am getting near on the last month of my 39th

year

> (anything to avoid saying 40) and i have to do something to try and

get

> in shape again.

> i hope that this is a resolution i make before new years that i

will

> manage to keep!

>

> have a great weekend,

> Lonn

>

Hi Lonn,Welcome. I'm new here too. Hey, the 40's are great. I was in pretty horrible shape in my 30's, and I didn't become a regular exerciser until I hit 40. Doing this has made my 40's even better than my 30's, that's for sure. You'll love it!

Here's the most helpful phrase I've ever heard: " The best workout is the one you'll actually do! " So find something fun and go for it. :)

Hello everybody!

in shape again.

manage to keep!

have a great weekend,

Lonn

Hi Sara, and everybody,

thanks for all the welcoming messages!

about fitbyfun, you just go to their site and click on the start workout button. you download the application so you can access all the content instead of actually downloading all of it to your computer... someone more techical than i am can explain better :)

anyway, it is free and good. I had just started going to curves, when i was between assignments, when i got a full time gig, and my time for the gym dried up.

so working out at homes the best thing for me. actualy, i remember i also have leslie sansones walking program somewhere....

Lonnie (missed out the lastletters of my name last time...)

Subject: Re: Hello! I'm new here, just wanted to say hi.To: exercisevideos Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 6:14 PM

Hi Lonn, Welcome! I'm Sara in WI, 31, married with three dogs. ;) I'm very interested to hear more about your fitbyfun workouts! I went to the website and didn't quite understand how it worked. Do you download the workouts one by one ? What size are the files? Are they free?The variety in this group is great, as there are people of all fitness levels and interests.Glad to have you on board!Sara>> Hello everybody!> > Ive been reading some of your messages from december, it is nice to see > this is a friendly group :)> I am a bit intimidated actually, you guys seem to have such variety in > your workouts... i am just barely getting back into doing some >

aerobics, and only because i do it online, at fitbyfun.com> if i didnt have that program, im not sure if i would be doing anything > at all! LOL.... i am getting near on the last month of my 39th year > (anything to avoid saying 40) and i have to do something to try and get > in shape again.> i hope that this is a resolution i make before new years that i will > manage to keep!> > have a great weekend, > Lonn>

Hi Lonnie,

Don't be afraid of 40! I turned 41 in November, it isn't that bad and if you're healthy and fit you are just as good, if not better than when you are in your 20's and 30's. So keep up the exercising! Oh, if you hang around here long enough, you will become poor but you will develop a great collection of exercise DVDs!Donna

Subject: Hello! I'm new here, just wanted to say hi.To: exercisevideos Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 1:07 PM

Hello everybody!Ive been reading some of your messages from december, it is nice to see this is a friendly group :)I am a bit intimidated actually, you guys seem to have such variety in your workouts... i am just barely getting back into doing some aerobics, and only because i do it online, at fitbyfun.comif i didnt have that program, im not sure if i would be doing anything at all! LOL.... i am getting near on the last month of my 39th year (anything to avoid saying 40) and i have to do something to try and get in shape again.i hope that this is a resolution i make before new years that i will manage to keep!have a great weekend, Lonn

Sansone, in one of the Walk Slim videos, talks about if you're exercising today and you're in your 40s then it is like you're in your 30s because it has such a positive impact on your health and well-being.

I didn't start working out regularly until a few weeks before my 40th birthday and will be turning 42 next month. I tell people I'm fit and fabulous at 40 and actually look forward to where I'll be at 50 and beyond because of it!

Re: Hello! I'm new here, just wanted to say hi.

Hi Lonn,Welcome. I'm new here too. Hey, the 40's are great. I was in pretty horrible shape in my 30's, and I didn't become a regular exerciser until I hit 40. Doing this has made my 40's even better than my 30's, that's for sure. You'll love it!Here's the most helpful phrase I've ever heard:"The best workout is the one you'll actually do! "So find something fun and go for it. :)

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 10:07 AM, lonolia2005 <lonolia2005> wrote:

Hello everybody!Ive been reading some of your messages from december, it is nice to see this is a friendly group :)I am a bit intimidated actually, you guys seem to have such variety in your workouts... i am just barely getting back into doing some aerobics, and only because i do it online, at fitbyfun.comif i didnt have that program, im not sure if i would be doing anything at all! LOL.... i am getting near on the last month of my 39th year (anything to avoid saying 40) and i have to do something to try and get in shape again.i hope that this is a resolution i make before new years that i will manage to keep!have a great weekend, Lonn