RemedySpot.com

Re: Jen's exercise for Wednesday 1/09/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Of course you will workout tomorrow. You don't want to let us (more importantly, yourself) down, right?!Glad your knee is doing better!DarcyOn Jan 9, 2008 9:40 PM, from Michigan <

volleyjen0416@...> wrote:

Jen's exercise for Wednesday 1/09/08 Hi everyone! Tonight I finally felt good enough (leg/knee much better) to play volleyball, YIPEE!

I played 2 hours of volleyball (co-ed competitive!)

Since I worked out a lot yesterday that's all I'm going to do for exercise today. I'm tired and need to do my work invoices so I will get paid.

Please though, encourage me to workout tomorrow!

Jen

great idea to take an off day. rest is always just as important as the workouts. getting paid is a good thing LOL. we get paid every other week and it a pain. i really feel for those that only get paid by the month(i think our teachers pay is like that). such a pain!kassia Jen's exercise for Wednesday 1/09/08 Since I worked out a lot yesterday that's all I'm going to do for exercise today. I'm tired and need to do my work invoices so I will get paid. ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.